Aeris

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

rklenseth

Aeris

Postby rklenseth » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:35 am

I'm finally going to bring this up because I really think that there is a capital rule breach going on here. It seems that this Aeris is showing up all over the island. And the whole project deal is getting out of hand with the obscene language and really stupid messages. I think, unless dynamic naming or destruction of projects or both are added, then this kind of stuff should be illegal. I don't know if this has been looked into yet but right now one of the Aerises is in Kirinn Forest if you want to see who's player it is and maybe someone else can tell you the whereabouts of the others so you can look them up.

I don't have a problem with the massacres but as long as a player isn't cheating to do it or creating those projects with obscene and stupid messages which in my opinion are being done to screw around with the game.
nitefyre

Aeris, that cruel, cruel witch

Postby nitefyre » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:00 am

This is my first post here so Hi everyone, and I know first hand about Aeris. One of my chars was wounded by her in Karnon, and she wasn't allowed to warn my char in Kirinn Forest due to the CR. So I was a sitting duck when she arrived and started hunting people down randomnly and made about half a dozen vehicle projects and hurt me severly. She's popping up way too much, so I think there may be two Aeris out there. She blackmailed my char out of 10,500 G of wood, by taking over my projects, saying the only way to survive wud be by leaving. I think she's cheating the rule, and ammendments must be made! No one is able to stop her and she has made dozens of projects thatll last for ever.
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:31 am

There seem to be no more than two Aerises out there. The player has been addressed.
west

Postby west » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:38 am

The one in Kwor has been irritating the hell out of everyone and hogging bandwidth by knocking on the door hundreds of times a day.
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
g1asswa1ker

Question?

Postby g1asswa1ker » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:17 am

Question why is he knocking on the door a hundred times?
Somehow you strayed and lost your way,
and now there'll be no time to play,
no time for joy,
no time for friends
- not even time to make amends.
You are too naïve if you do believe life is innocent laughter and fun.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:45 pm

The one in Kirinn forest is continually starting stupid projects like "if you get iron make a war bow" and is continuing their spree... Someone shud count the amount of proj that person has made...

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”