Character In Klojt Breaking CR

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Sekar

Character In Klojt Breaking CR

Postby Sekar » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:04 am

1811-4.16: Samuel Wells says: "Well, it is nice to meet you, Feldspar. Miss Brooke is here. Are you looking for work. I'm fairly certain she has things for you to do."

1811-4.15: Feldspar Montblanc says: "My name is Feldspar Montblanc"

1811-4.15: Samuel Wells says: "Hello, Sir. Welcome to Klojt. *smiles* I am Samuel. What is your name, please?"

1811-4.14: Feldspar Montblanc says: "is Brooke here?"

1811-4.14: You see Feldspar Montblanc take some potatoes.

1811-4.13: You notice Feldspar Montblanc whom you haven`t seen before.

I don't think the character known as Samuel even realized the man was breaking the capital rule. Quite amusing actually. Such a friendly situation, it could of gone unnoticed if I hadn't just logged in a second after it took place.
mcclone

Postby mcclone » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:17 am

I don't believe he has broken the Capital Rule. If you are referring to the fact that he asked for Brooke, there is a note on the ground which states, in the title - "Work Available: We pay 25g iron or 20g steel per day. Ask for Brooke."

Obviously, that is how he knew her name.

David
Ample parking day or night. People spouting "Howdy Neighbor".
Sekar

Postby Sekar » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:19 am

Yep your right, my apologies. It is late here, and I forgot to check all the details. Last time I file a CRB when I'm so tired.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”