? OOC on Aki?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Sunni Daez

? OOC on Aki?

Postby Sunni Daez » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:57 pm

1578-0.25: Henry Portman says: "Hello, My name is Henry Portman. I was born in Drojf and moved to Fyr. I'm now 20 years old. I need to get some clothing because some people robbed me. I lost my clothing and I need a bone needle. I'm busy with manufacturing one, it takes a day so I'll have to wait a for a while. I hope this city is called Fyr because the notes made me a bit confused. Drojf has a better system I think."

Fyr = Aki Jekoila Stavorn

Think this ones a bit far from where he claims to have been born..and is now only 20 yet thinks Djorf has a better system?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:27 pm

Thanks Sunni, will have a friendly chat with the player. But really don't see the problem as Drojf does have a better system. :P
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:40 pm

:lol:
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:06 pm

cantrlady wrote:Thanks Sunni, will have a friendly chat with the player. But really don't see the problem as Drojf does have a better system. :P

:P :P :P :P :P But we have it better!

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Surly

Postby Surly » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:09 pm

cantrlady wrote:But really don't see the problem as Drojf does have a better system. :P
I would disagree...

And of course, I'm right. :wink:
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:44 am

The Surly Cantrian wrote:
cantrlady wrote:But really don't see the problem as Drojf does have a better system. :P
I would disagree...

And of course, I'm right. :wink:

Wow, yeah..now I see those great communication skills at work. :wink:

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”