Clones in Sjoftich Hills South

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

liljdacres

Clones in Sjoftich Hills South

Postby liljdacres » Sun May 21, 2006 12:46 am

One of my new characters met a man 'Crusty Eagle' I've met him befor in completly different areas with other characters, Im not sure if he travels alot, lol, or if he has multiple characters with the same name, or if this was even worth posting
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Sun May 21, 2006 1:17 am

It is worth posting. It's against the CR to have charries of the same name running about. We'll look into it.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Sun May 21, 2006 1:19 am

Slight complication: Either this isn't in the English area, or that's not his charries real name. Can you send more specific information to players@cantr.net?
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 am

Hmm.... I strongly suspect your character is not in Sjoftich Hills South and I should also point out that Crusty Eagle is long dead. :?
liljdacres

Postby liljdacres » Sun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm

Thats why Im saying a clone, If he's dead, how do I know him now? Maybe it isnt Sjoftich Hills South, thats what a note had said. Maybe Im just reading old notes...
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Sun May 21, 2006 3:51 pm

I'm confused. Are you just getting this information from notes? Because certainly there was a time that Crusty Eagle was in SHS. But we are talking a long, long time ago.
liljdacres

Postby liljdacres » Sun May 21, 2006 10:18 pm

Yes, Ive only seen his name in notes in SHS, It was about him being part of the government. But I know I've met him somewhere completly different. Oh well, nevermind it
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon May 22, 2006 8:23 am

Oh! Oh! Send him up north and I'll kill 'im!!.... er... or not. Better not. (unless the PD give me spwecial permission to fwap him dead!)
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”