Puk Co-operation

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

N-Aldwitch

Puk Co-operation

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun May 14, 2006 3:21 am

Labelled crb1 and crb2 in Puk. Both awake at the same time, one hits with a motive, the other just follows for next to no reason.\

Same player or not?
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Kreed

Postby Kreed » Sun May 14, 2006 3:39 pm

Not. :P
Yuk yuk yuk.
Kreed

Postby Kreed » Sun May 14, 2006 6:38 pm

I was going to leave this thread at that but I thought hell why not...

Comes into a room I'm in steals a load of stuff, refuses to drop it, leads me on a stupid wild goose chase round the town then picks up all the notes and totally messes them up...needs killing right? There was myself the thief and another member of the town awake. Having seen this situation occur more than enough times from different characters perspective I was a little suprised that the thiefs reaction to the two towns people was that we were involved in a crb.

I was suprised till I saw the author of this thread.

Off the top of my head I seem to recall that you were warned for having two characters involved in one project, attempted to use a newly spawned character as a reincarnation of an old character in order to extract revenge, made completely unfounded accusations against the majority of players claiming rife corruption. Now I also see that you have more than one character that borders on being suicidal, (see the I'm fed up with suicidal newspawns thread). Now this rather spurious crb accusation and to me it adds up to someone who sees crb's everywhere because thats how they play the game.

I think the fact that you are still playing speaks volumns for the patience and basic all around good nature of the people running this fantastic game.

While I'm at it, your constant in game OOC accusations and repeated use of the word Noob is childish and offputting. Save that for the forums.

Having been rather harsh I will say that I have nothing against you personally and I hope you can overcome these problems and enjoy the game for what it is.. a game.
:)
Yuk yuk yuk.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 pm

This was a blatent suicidal newspawn character. He was the CRB, not the two towns folk.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon May 15, 2006 7:36 am

WHAT?

WTF?

I saw this happen- I'm not that guy... I just reported because it looked suspicious.

And what the hell is up with you? WHAT:
CRB?
Two characters on a project?
Reincarnation?
Accusations?

Look, mate, get your fricken facts straight, I don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about. I have never even discussed my characters on this forum so obviously the place you're pulling this from must be ... beyond my imagination.

If you're referring to whats-his-face, the Theatris one, I think you're right, but other than that, don't abuse people when it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, okay?[/b]
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Kreed

Postby Kreed » Mon May 15, 2006 11:41 am

Ok, I apologize...seemed like there wouldnt be two people jumping to a completely wrong conclusion so I got you two mixed up.
Yuk yuk yuk.
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Mon May 15, 2006 12:02 pm

It is being reviewed.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”