Water Speeder and SHS Horizon...CRB?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Marian

Water Speeder and SHS Horizon...CRB?

Postby Marian » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:29 pm

I had the lock to one of my ships broken by whoever was on the SHS Horizon, and then a few days later people from another ship, the Water Speeder, docked to me and are now trying to kill my char. The timing on that seems just a little suspicious, and I'm wondering if two of the same players characters might be involved.

I didn't get to name any of the people on the SHS Horizon since I just saw the ship undock from mine, but the people on the Water Skimmer are PIRATE 1 and PIRATE 2.

Is that enough info, or do I need to PM someone with my char's name?

EDIT: PMed somebody anyway, if these guys are cheaters I'm hoping to find out as soon as possible, before my char gets killed or has to escape in a dinghy...

EDIT again: Their names are now Andre Clancy (PIRATE 1) and Alexi (PIRATE 2), if that helps.

EDIT for the last freaking time: The ship's the Water Speeder, not the Water Skimmer.
Last edited by Marian on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marian

Postby Marian » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:50 pm

Well, she's had to abandon the boat now, so I guess she's screwed either way. Anyway, in her mind the chars were working together somehow, whether or not the players are actually cheating.

It just really bugs me since I've never another boat dock to any of mine before, and now in just a few days I've had one person destroy my lock for no apparent reason and then a couple more decide to board me just in time to take advantage of that.

The people on the Water Speeder didn't even have crowbars, so unless they make a habit of docking to every ship they see just to attack the crew for fun I don't know why they even would have bothered unless they KNEW the lock was gone.
Last edited by Marian on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:52 am

We will look into this for you.
Marian

Postby Marian » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:56 am

Thanks...and I just realized the pirate ship was the Water Speeder. Sorry about that. :oops:

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”