Kick rubber ball from the ground

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are accepted, but are awaiting implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Players Department Trainee, Development Monitor, Resources Department, Programming Department

Eh?

Yeh!
91%
Meh.
9%

Total votes: 22
kicking jay

Kick rubber ball from the ground

Postby kicking jay » Fri May 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Could we possibly be able to generate a kick event from a rubber ball while it's on the ground? Not throw, just kick. It's weird that you run at a ball, pick it up, kick it, and then drop it again. I mean it works, buuuut....

meh
Bmot

Re: Kick rubber ball from the ground

Postby Bmot » Fri May 09, 2014 7:11 pm

I honestly have never encountered a ball, but, if it has an option to "kick" in your inventory, it should be there on the ground, as well, so, yes.
Genie wrote:Liking Cantr is a bit like liking cats. Sometimes you enjoy it and you have good time together, sometimes it hurts you, annoys you very much or sleeps all the day, you still keep a bond with it.
Swingerzetta

Postby Swingerzetta » Fri May 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Yes, but it would make more sense if kicking actually caused the ball to end up on the ground again, like an in-game synonym for drop.
Aliraza482

Postby Aliraza482 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 am

Heh, slightly off topic, but I just realized that the "landmark" is already translated for Dutch chars, to the word for "road sign" :lol:
Our fantastic offers for free actual tests jncia test - braindumps.com dumps and tabor.edu certification study guides prepare you well for the final holycross exam and actual tests 300-135 exams papers.

Return to “Accepted Suggestions”