Cigars

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Sekar

Postby Sekar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 am

I think adding drugs to the game is fine, as it is part of society. However I think this isn't being thought out well enough. We have to consider the effects of drugs more thoroughly, both illegal drugs and medical drugs(of course in cantr there is no destinguishing the two types because no laws regarding drugs have been created). I think the administration needs to set up a system of causes and effects, and until that time, this discussion is going to get nowhere.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:57 am

I think "drugs" wow Society has made that a dirty word.... I think ingestible chemicals are a very big part of society and likely the basis for the first few religious experience. I think they should be added but given low priority. Also you should only see health problems after years of use.
I like the general idea obviously. However I do not see an immediate need for cigars, rollable weed, crack or anything else like that. It can be RP`d if thats what you get off on. But I will not be doing it until I can build a hookah or use up those old notes..... I think there is also better things for RD to be concentrating on.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:32 pm

Hmm....RKL moved this to Accepted? I think that was a bit premature.

It was agreed a long time ago when this was discussed that drugs and alcohol would not be added until there was a hard coded effect, for the reasons that hallucinatingfarmer eloquently stated (and schme sort of queefed out).

I can safely say that it would be limited to tobacco and alcholo if implemented. Nothing extravagant. Well....peyote had some definite cultural uses. :)
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Agar

Postby Agar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:25 pm

We're all eating mushrooms ... perhaps if we ate the wrong mushrooms, all the events would change to rainbow colored flashing marquee text?

That'd keep the kids off drugs.

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Reality was never my strong point.
Mykey

Postby Mykey » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:53 pm

Agar wrote:We're all eating mushrooms ... perhaps if we ate the wrong mushrooms, all the events would change to rainbow colored flashing marquee text?

That'd keep the kids off drugs.

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:

:lol: I actually wanted something like this when I first started lpaying years ago. I still think it would be pretty kool. :twisted:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Duckers

Postby Duckers » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:28 am

I like Mykey's idea. Instead of stealing notes, you could just pick them up and use them to roll around your tobacco. Then put some phosphorous in the end, and strike it along something rough. You'd have arson in no time! And drugs... just to keep on-topic, you know...

Return to “Likely Suggestions”