Not sure if this should go in meals Ideas for Corn and Wheat

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Sekar

Postby Sekar » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:37 am

All you had to do was simplify the way the food was made, you should know better then to think cantr will create the whole process the same way it is in the real world..jeez it is almost as stupid as that guy who broke the CR and copied parts of the old testiment and bible IC.
DELGRAD

Postby DELGRAD » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:30 am

Sekar wrote:jeez it is almost as stupid as that guy who broke the CR and copied parts of the old testiment and bible IC.

Almost as stupid.
Just have to love those players that bring aspects
of real life into the game through their characters.
That guy didn't even change a single word.
Bad enough to bring the bible into the game.
He couldn't even write it the way he saw it.
Shame shame.

Buddyhall
You have been in suggestion enough to know how it works.

You have some good ideas, but the only thing that has a use as of now is
alternate sweeteners. Still good suggestions beside that.
They are just not needed.
buddyhall

re

Postby buddyhall » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Yes a small Victory but i think the processes should be the same as real life people do like to learn things and you don't want people looking stupid because of Cantr thats not nice i think the game should Focus more on the processes than anything else thats what makes this game unique in my opinoin and the great people like you :D

To be honest when i first joined this game i figured it was going to be older people.not so many mean little kids you momas shoulda spanked you
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." einstein
buddyhall

OK So how do i make it now i want to make some Corn Syrup

Postby buddyhall » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:12 am

OK So how do i make it now i want to make some Corn Syrup!!!!
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." einstein
buddyhall

re

Postby buddyhall » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:47 pm

So when is corn syrup gonna be ready pretty easy one to implement and it's been here for for awhile in accepted.

Return to “Likely Suggestions”