Ergot

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Litchin_flip

Postby Litchin_flip » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:44 pm

...If that had been on purpose it would have been WAY fun... :twisted:

Those of you who do not already do drugs I would not highly recommend starting...bad trips can MESS YOU UP!!! :x
SIMMONS--SNOWWIS--hmmm interesting don't you think
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:44 pm

Infected and fermented cranberry and apple juice. It got infected by airborn spores through a small hole, then left in a hot dark place for about four months. You do relise that ergotism is caused by natural LSD.
Mistress's Puppy
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:49 pm

bad trips can MESS YOU UP!!!

But good ones can be extremly fun... Natural LSD you say. cranberry an apple, small hole, hot place for four months = natural LSD... oh man.. will i be having fun in four months!
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:52 pm

Ergot is usually found in grains, with wheat being the notable one. It has also been proposed as a possible explanation for the Salem witch trials, because the symptoms experienced matched fairly closely with the effects of this fungus.
Litchin_flip

Postby Litchin_flip » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:53 pm

Thats interesting I hadn't heard about that...but yeah I agree Floyde it can be fun as shit...especially when ur straight trippin on shrooms or acid :shock:
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:58 pm

:shock: no way! a soulmate! you should play cantr on shrooms.. hoo hoo lol Wanna help me make some ergotism? :wink:
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Litchin_flip

Postby Litchin_flip » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:02 pm

Mr. Floyd wrote: no way! a soulmate! you should play cantr on shrooms.. hoo hoo lol Wanna help me make some ergotism?

would be interesting to see it work...but hey I gotta watch my self...ya know alota stuff illegal in US...haha I was playin it trippin on acid...tha computer kept morphin and I was havin all kindsa trouble tryin to read what was goin on with my charries :wink:

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”