TOWER!

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Pie

TOWER!

Postby Pie » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:24 pm

So far.. i havn't been able to see a post about this.. but if there is a topic about this.. pleas move this to that topic(H.F)

you know what a lighthows looks like. its atower with a light at the top.. why can't you go to the top and look out and see even more up there?like... my idea for benoculars.. exept it's a building.

so... a lookout tower.. it could take... 10,000 20,000 wood.. and would doble you'r seing range and allow you to see little dot's(people) outside of your town.. and help you capture theivs.. and help tell people if there is a ship coming. you could also probably shoot your longbow.. or through trouing stars out of this tower.

JUST THINK OF THE FUN!
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
formerly known as hf

Re: TOWER!

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 pm

Pie wrote:So far.. i havn't been able to see a post about this.. but if there is a topic about this.. pleas move this to that topic(H.F)
:P
I'm all for new buildings - 'stone buildings' or 'halls' leave little to the imagination (although, I suppose, as you can name them, you can make them be anything you like - like the 'MaD MaGeS ToWeR' (or whatever it is...) so it could be a cathedral monastery or anything...)

ok - so I guess I disagree - you wanta tower - build a building and call it a tower.

As for it having extra lookout thingumy - I'm not sure I'll go for that - though, I couldn't say why exactly - just that I think the area on the map is large enough already (unless at sea maybe) - or maybe just out of principle - it being a suggestion by you pie (;))
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Pie

Postby Pie » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:03 pm

you do have a point there. we could roll play the longer sight... but what about seing people outside of the town? eh? eeeehhh?

Pick In Enter

Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:21 am

I think some kind of bionaculars/looking glass is in the works. Doubtful it'll be out there anytime soon...
-- Anthony Roberts
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:34 am

your shure it is in the works?

Pick In Enter

Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:08 am

Anthony Roberts wrote:I think some kind of bionaculars/looking glass is in the works. Doubtful it'll be out there anytime soon...

I wonder whether it takes more than 5 minutes to implement :) ... Is it flysprayed at all?
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:34 pm

Jos Elkink wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:I think some kind of bionaculars/looking glass is in the works. Doubtful it'll be out there anytime soon...

I wonder whether it takes more than 5 minutes to implement :) ... Is it flysprayed at all?

Uhh, no, but I'm quite sure it was one of those tasks you wanted implemented by one of the newbies in Programming, as their 'test' thingy. So, yeah, it's something you want done :P
-- Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:17 am

To the point of the Tower, REJECTED, seeing as how you can make any old building and name it "Tower". Easy stuff.
-- Anthony Roberts

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”