Picture to represent players

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Alexander

Picture to represent players

Postby Alexander » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:58 pm

Players need a picture to represent their characters.

The picture can be affixed to the Character Details page.

In this way, each player can have unique characteristics and looks, body styles, etc.

A picture says 1000 words, and a picture to represent player characters would also aleviate the need to have additional "player stats" such as eye color, hair color, skin color, muscle tone, and many of the other requested stats I have seen in some of the posts here.

At a glance we would be able to see what a character looks like.

A simple pre-determined image size can be determined. Players, when signing up, would then be able to upload their favorite pic to represent their character, or link to an online pic.
Strange days indeed
Schme

Postby Schme » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:02 pm

No.
"One death is a tragedy, a million is just statistics."
Joseph Stalin
Surly

Postby Surly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:08 pm

By and large, no.

But it is interesting to see what some players picture their characters like...

However Cantr is text-based, and should remain so. And if the option to post your own pic is there... can you imagine how many people will look like good-looking movie stars?
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:11 pm

no.
Mistress's Puppy
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:27 pm

Absolutly not, Anything that allows the charector of "Barnicle Baily" to become good looking i'm against *Shudders* Ugliest girl in cantr is that girl, and my charries not about to let her forget it hehehehe
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
HoH

Postby HoH » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:22 am

Floyd wrote:Absolutly not, Anything that allows the charector of "Barnicle Baily" to become good looking i'm against *Shudders* Ugliest girl in cantr is that girl, and my charries not about to let her forget it hehehehe

So, that would make Hannah the second ugliest? correcto? :wink:

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”