More items in containers (duplicate)

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Yang

More items in containers (duplicate)

Postby Yang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 pm

We have quite big containers, but we can only put there resources. What about putting tools, notes, clothes to containers? We could use bookshelf as our library, so there we would keep our notes. We could have toolbox with all tools, so no need for extra room for it, you could keep eye on it and still have nice and tidy place in your work area.
I don't know if any containers can be used in this way, because wiki is not to useful in that. For example Cabin-trunk in polish says its to keep different goods, same as Armoire. In English it say only about capacity.

So if there are any containers for other stuff then resources, tell it. If not, make it. With implementing lock on containers it will be more useful.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: More items in containers

Postby Greek » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:50 pm

There are no containers for things other than resources and it's quite complicated to change it, but of course that idea is both good and suggested before.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21526&hilit=container

and (found by Snickie)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20780

So it's duplicate suggestion.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”