Zombies

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Ice-Man

Re: Zombies

Postby Ice-Man » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Unfortunately they've been shackled by higher ops before eatingsome BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!
SumBum

Postby SumBum » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

:( Can't we just....play with the zombies awhile? Then have global amnesia for all the living chars once the dead are put back to rest.
MikeH

Postby MikeH » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I really would love for Cantr to have a day, or maybe it should be a full week, like the "Day of the Dead" episode from Babylon 5. All our old dead charries are brought back to life for a single week, and not only can they talk, but they can eat, drink, make love, fight... and then... at the end of that week... they fade away, leaving only cryptic messages behind.
Oob

Postby Oob » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Just came to login and one of my dead charries is listed in 'unknown location'.. a zombie maybe?
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm

PM me with your player id and the name of the character in question. Well, the game went down because I was looking into the people that registered and never logged in but the query was too complicated so it choked the database. Gotta wait until the execution times out before stuff works again. Gotta hate it when that happens. I mean one or two sleepers could be ignored but if there's about 8 or 10 of them, it's hard to pretend you didn't notice the huge jump in the "where you see X characters".
Not-so-sad panda
Rumaan

Postby Rumaan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 am

Looks like this needs to be moved to the accepted suggestions. Common ProgD, it'll be fun. And it is easy to implement. You already have the bug in your program, you just have to tweak it a little.

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”