CCTV/ Video & audio feeds.

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

joo

Postby joo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:26 pm

I want command-line terminals to be implemented so I can hack into CCTV networks and spy on people undressing.
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 pm

I forsee Bordello's finding better uses.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Drael

Postby Drael » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 am

Im just bumping this up. Still seems like a really good idea IMO, just variant on the radio really.

Any other thoughts?
Fieger

Postby Fieger » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 am

Doug R. wrote:If they implement cameras, I want spray paint so I can block the cameras...

You can always use hemp paintbrush...

And yes..I like this idea, but I will add some transmitters. The smallest will be security camera itself, but a bigger one will need camera too. I suggest that because I dont want that some pointless peasants in factory will see what I done with "my minions" in prison.
I have a cunning plan...
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Rebma19 wrote:I forsee Bordello's finding better uses.

lol camwhores
Read about my characters by following this link.
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

*Wiro wrote:
Rebma19 wrote:I forsee Bordello's finding better uses.

lol camwhores

:lol: :lol:
FiziKx

Postby FiziKx » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 pm

I likey. One of my charries would probably be the person to start the first tele-show.
http://arcanot.myminicity.com/
http://fizikx.mybrute.com

Drael

Postby Drael » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 am

:) Id be quite keen to play a news reporter...
Idriveayugo

Postby Idriveayugo » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 am

That would be crazy if you could record a video. Like be like "you see a man in his twenties, man in his 30's, and a man in his 40's

you see a man in his twenties say: "If you do not give in to our demands within 3 days, your friend here will die"

you see a man in his thirties say: "please help me!"

Cantr needs more hostage situations.
Yaddy1

Postby Yaddy1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:47 pm

This idea is so full of win...
viktor

Postby viktor » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 am

sorry but, personally i am in love with the idea of cctv, and ya just like radios, the simple cameras would just transmit say within the town or building, but to go long range prehaps something more heavy duty like a big@$$#) antenna, thing is we need to figure, if it's cctv then they are connected to the particular monitor and there is no interfearence from other transmissions, if it is broadcast then you will get interfearence complying with fcc regulations :lol:
or alternativly, have both made available in game,
one set which is cctv, a monitor size allowing up to a different number of cameras to be attached
and regular video transmitters and televisions to recieve whatever channel you flick it to.

i'va wanted for sooo long you know i have ideas i want to impliment and have a char that would if the technology existed cuz radio just isn't enough to do what he has in mind :P
Drael

Postby Drael » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm

There hasnt been a huge amount of replies so far, but nonetheless its been all win for this idea so far, so Im bumping it.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah well it all depends one one-two persons as usual. But not if there's people against it, then the community's opinion suddenly does count because they might just quit.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Snake_byte

Postby Snake_byte » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I don't really like this idea as it would clog up a lot of places with text indoors now. Not only that but unless there is a microphone, it can only transmit actions that can be seen minus player emotes. Can it really be programmed to pick that out of the events text?
My old banner ;)
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Snake_byte wrote:I don't really like this idea as it would clog up a lot of places with text indoors now. Not only that but unless there is a microphone, it can only transmit actions that can be seen minus player emotes. Can it really be programmed to pick that out of the events text?

I think the assumption is that microphones would be "built in" in some manner.

ALSO: I still think it should just be some type of "add on" for the radio or something.

See "or something". I'd RATHER NOT see another irritating device that I wish I could /ignore. The radio keeps my characters OUT of buildings. :lol:

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”