project "playing in a band" [Duplicate]

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Pie

project "playing in a band" [Duplicate]

Postby Pie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:08 am

llright, I thought I'd suggest this, for the veiw of the general getofabulous cantr players.

How it works-I currently have a few players who might consider themselves "musitions" (1, actually) And I was wondering if there was a way to sophisticise playing music. ANd then I thought that maby it should be kind of a project.

It should work like a regular project in some dimentions- such as people joining it, showing who is in it, exept i think it should be posibal to view the project in the location page, such as "a band" or something, and in the events page, such as "you see dude join a band".

And also, the participants should see a button, saying "play" and when they press that, all of them would play.

Extra, questionable possability features-when someone presses play, he would move to another page wich would give him the option of a few levels of notes, such as "play a high note" "medium high" "Sharp medium high" and the like.

Good things 'bout it- this suggestion would increas the art factor in cantr, and as we all know, art is good. it helps the roll play. and this suggestion would allow for more creativity in cantr, an esential. And that will add to more carracters awake, wich adds more players, wich adds more donations, wich adds more MONEY!!! Even though it may take a while for people to realise the uses of art, and the like (In my opinion, it would help to hire musitions inside factories, to keep the mindles newspawns from dying of boerdome, and to keep the general populous interested really)it will benifiet the artistic ability in the futier.

so yea, implument this for money.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:23 am

Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:43 am

hmm...

shoot.

hmmm... I think this one is a bit differen't than the other suggestion...

I still think it is a good idea though, and posibally should be rethunk in the context of using it in playing in a band thingy.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”