Courtyards - [Duplicate]

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after rejection

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Lychee

Courtyards - [Duplicate]

Postby Lychee » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:11 am

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... =courtyard

This is kind of like this topic about courtyards but has nothing to do with defense or attackation.

We should have courtyards for outside machinary you cant have inside a building but if you have your Out side machinary (like the fireplace) in the central part of the location, it has a chance of getting clogged up by someperson. With courtyards,, you can have your own private machinary, herb garden etc.
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:18 am

I like it, but perhaps the name should be a bit different, or we could have multipul types of them, such as a feild, were you can build herb gardens and the like, and the courtyard has other machines.

But It will be a long thing to do, to change it so that all machines have a build need of"is courtyard" Caus there are alot of machines, and it's harder than it looks to type stuff into the quotation marks thingies.

(edit: ok, i changed my grammer a bit.)
Last edited by Pie on Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:38 am

i think i understand what your saying pie, but please have your grammar skills taken over for your spelling?

or am i just retarted because i can't read anymore
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Lychee

Postby Lychee » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am

Pie wrote:I like it, but perhaps the name should be a bit different, (or have multipul ways of saying it ) to have it to be different things, such as a feild, were you can build herb gardens and the like. It will be a long thing to do, to change it so that all machines have a build need thingy of is courtyard, or something.

Well you can't reallly own a field...
Maybe it could be a backyard or something, but courtyard sounds like it could beinside a building more likely.
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:05 am

Uhmm.. my family owned their fields that they used to farm...
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:30 am

Sounds like what you're trying to achieve is the same thing that the fences discussion was going towards... lockability on outdoors machines... once that's in some way achieved, we won't need it.
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:37 am

the_antisocial_hermit wrote:Uhmm.. my family owned their fields that they used to farm...

Haha lol.. :P

Yes it's a good suggestion, but the idea of using it to store your machines locked away is not because (well that's the impression I got) we already have machine locks coming. :D
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 am

Nakranoth wrote:Sounds like what you're trying to achieve is the same thing that the fences discussion was going towards... lockability on outdoors machines... once that's in some way achieved, we won't need it.

Agreed. Good suggestion, but it is effectively a duplicate suggestion.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President

Return to “Rejected Suggestions”