Thrones

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Agar

Thrones

Postby Agar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:06 am

Seeing the success of the scepter, how about thrones?

You could even rest in them, but they should NOT be as good as chairs. They're not designed to be comfy, they're designed to show of the ridiculously large chunk of stuff you got.

Diamond encrusted Gold Throne, Gold throne, Gilt throne (lotta wood and a lil gold, but you need a brush or something to put it on), Silver Throne (I think some of the girls would like that for thier matriarchs), Iron Throne (for the hematite egomaniacs we all know and love), Bone Throne (Lotsa large bones, good amount small bones, some hide, sinew ... you know, to make it all creepy)

I can't imagine any reason they need to be able to build them outside, unless there is some "chair" game mechanic that makes them have to. The only reason I can see for anyone wanting them outside is to keep an eye on they town while they rule, and that'll just have to be thier tough time.

I know some of the non-English langs have a hard time getting bones, But there's a long list of throne ideas there. Feel free to add your own, but I doubt Anthony will be adding a "THRONE OF PAPAYAS" in anytime soon. :lol:
Reality was never my strong point.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:37 am

Where is our grape throne?
DylPickle

Postby DylPickle » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:24 pm

Peanut wrote:Where is our grape throne?

*cough*pok*cough*

Oh, and my hunter would love a bone throne
Not only does it rhyme, but it'd be pretty sweet.
Put em in! There's no bad side to it.
CyboRKg

Re: Thrones

Postby CyboRKg » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:52 pm

Agar wrote:Seeing the success of the scepter, how about thrones?

It`s a very good idea :idea: :D
brunetka wrote:hmmm.... a ty nie jestes taki twardy jak na obrazku, a nicka wybrałes z przekory? :wink:
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:56 am

I like it.

ACCEPTED.

And, Throne of Papayas can wait.

...Throne of Wooden Splinters and Steel Spikes comes first :D
-- Anthony Roberts
Agar

Postby Agar » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:06 am

Whoppie! I was going to come and bump this, and it's accepted!

Anthony, your are my favoritest, favoritest person on staff!

(Jos not counted, as he's god. Thought of drawing a paralell to how many spanish christans are named "Jesus" and naming a character "Jos", but to much chaos would come of it.)
Reality was never my strong point.
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:56 pm

Agar wrote:(Jos not counted, as he's god. Thought of drawing a paralell to how many spanish christans are named "Jesus" and naming a character "Jos", but to much chaos would come of it.)

Yeah, that's always annoying. I work in customer service, and we have to ask who the file is under by the last name. So they're like "Bob" or something. Then I go "And is this under Jesus?", the first name. And I clearly say Gee-sus. But they're like "No, it's under Jesus.", as in, Hey-zues. I always get mad at that. Can't we all just pronouce the same word one way? Sure, you speak another language, and sure the word comes from your culture and not ours... but... there's more of us. We've got sticks. Say it one way or ELSE! :P
-- Anthony Roberts
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:43 pm

*BUMP* I want a bone throne! It should require at least 10 kilos of big bones and some extra small bones. Maybe some fur and hide too, for the seat. It would be pretty much like a chair on terms of resting. Tools for building: a hammer and a knife.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”