[PL] Starting many projects at one time

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Yes, thank you for going through the effort of taking non-Polish readers into account. A newspawn refers to a new character, not necessarily played by a newbie player. There is a difference between a newbie starting projects they can't finish or taking resources from the ground just because they don't know the rules, and an experienced player starting a bunch of projects to destroy stolen material or to annoy other people into killing his or her character, in most cases because the character was spawned in a location they don't like, or because the character isn't strong and/or a good fighter. New characters rarely have a need to start several projects at once because they need to take care of their personal needs, which tend to be small-scale and secondarily because they don't have much resources to use on projects. So if 20-year-olds could only start one project at a time, I don't think many would miss it.
Not-so-sad panda
marol

Postby marol » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:12 am

I agree with limiting newspans, it is going to be implemented.
(SRVPRC)
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: [PL] Starting many projects at one time

Postby Greek » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

Implemented.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”