Increase drag capacities with wheelbarrow

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

kapasakius

Postby kapasakius » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Doug R. wrote:It might just be the progress % that's not working, not the actual result.

this is exactly what happened, I tried to drag ~25 kilos and it worked. ehh, not that much of a help for my character, this wheelbarrow :)
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:01 pm

It's a factor of 3X what you could drag - that seems to be a tremendous help to me.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
tiddy ogg

Postby tiddy ogg » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Maybe wheelbarrows are dead altogether. I'm sur last time I built a road the barrow didn't help.
EchoMan

Re:

Postby EchoMan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Doug R. wrote:
kapasakius wrote:my character is very weak, he can drag about 7-8 kilos, so I tried to drag ~30 kilos without wheelbarrow, and the draging project was 20%, then with wheelbarrow and the project was the same 20%, and I used normal wheelbarrow.

So, it looks like it might not be working then. Can a few others test it out in game and see if it works? It might just be the progress % that's not working, not the actual result.

It was in fact not taken into the calculation on the character list progress indicators, if you (or anyone else dragging) had a wheelbarrow in your inventory while dragging. It is now. Thanks to *ono for fixing it.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”