RD issue: oven/baking

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:29 pm

Should my ears be burning? :P

On a more positive note, thank you Wichita.
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:48 am

Done. No more cookie bowl and it's automatic plus.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Frits

Postby Frits » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:48 am

The Surly Cantrian wrote:Frits, I'm afraid I don't understand at all how what you say has anything to do with this issue. Perhaps you could explain it to me, linking it to my example?

Then i don't see what's not to understand... but maybe some people reading this think my comment is on a different issue then i intended. Like Aldwitch's reply is totally incomprehensible to me. Which is rare! :?

It's fine if you want to look into the effectiveness of different prepared healing foods but differences are fun and real. My comment is not on cooking but on the shallow remark made on healing foods. If this suggestion will be used to improve the healing value of every prepared healer the game gets thrown off balance.

Sultry you crunched the numbers, can you please edit the one wrong mention at feb 17 of cookies into popcorn? Very confusing to look up.
Now if popcorn is thrice as good as cookies and also ice cream and apple pie and all the others popcorn is too good and needs to be tweaked. But if it's just advantageous to have corn instead of wheat and sugar by a margin of 50% that's just unfair, that's life.

Now did i get that across? :)

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”