Beer?

Threads moved from the Suggestions forum after implementation

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:37 am

Tone it down a little, please. I have the feeling that Indio will behave in the future. ;)

No need to push him over the edge.

If you could remove the simple non-mean fact from your post, that would be great.
Indio no.9

Postby Indio no.9 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:47 am

Spectrus_Wolfus wrote:[quote="Indio no.9Actually Whiskey is an exception and usually caktuses(tequila) and potatoes(vodka) arent refered to as the Alchohol plant. Not where I live anyway.

i don't know what rubbish you drink but if your drinking vodka don't for one made from spuds go for a wheat based vodka less likely to send you blind and it tastes a heck of a lot better aswell. the potatoe vodka is just the stuff the russian's send oversea's. kind of like foster's nobody in australia would drink the rubbish but other places round the world drink it by the bucket load. why send your good stuff oversea's keep it for yourself to drink :lol:[/quote]

No Fosters is horible stuff (notice the adjective thomas, im geting better at this being nice stuff now ey! :lol: ). And whiskey is originaly from Scotland.
David

Postby David » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:55 pm

What the Hell:

"Well, I don't think Gartaf will live to see that day. But perhaps one of his heirs.

Damn it, Jos, add in reproducing. I have a dynasty to build."

I didn't edit that into my post... who put words in my mouth, seriously. :lol:

I assume it was RKL, since I was talking about Gartaf, or maybe it was David Goodwin screwing around.

I don't really care, kinda wierd though, sort of strange. :lol:
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:15 pm

David Anthony Verdin wrote:What the Hell:

"Well, I don't think Gartaf will live to see that day. But perhaps one of his heirs.

Damn it, Jos, add in reproducing. I have a dynasty to build."

I didn't edit that into my post... who put words in my mouth, seriously. :lol:

I assume it was RKL, since I was talking about Gartaf, or maybe it was David Goodwin screwing around.

I don't really care, kinda wierd though, sort of strange. :lol:

oops, that would have been me hitting the edit button rather than the quote button and not realizing it. So that is where that damn post went to. Thanks for resolving that mystery for me.
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:45 pm

Indio no.9 wrote:No Fosters is horible stuff (notice the adjective thomas, im geting better at this being nice stuff now ey! :lol: ).

Just for the record. I didn't ask you to be nice. I asked you to be less insulting. I'm happy to see your efforts, though. ;)
Psycho Pixie

Postby Psycho Pixie » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:17 am

Captain Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
Spectrus_Wolfus wrote:almost anything can be used to make alchahol my nan's neighbour used to make dandelion wine and they'd sit there for day's after it finished and get plastered on it

Yes, that is done around where I live too. The stems of dandelions are good to eat too if you are ever in a survival situation. But don't eat the flower part.

Dandilion leaf and stem and flower are all very high in calcium. While the flower isnt the best to eat, it is edible, i had a box turtle who loved it.

PsPi
Here I am. BITE ME. or not, in fact, never mind, dont want some wacko taking me up on the offer. Only non wacko's may apply for bite allowance.. no garentee that you will be granted said allowance, but you can try.
jb78

Postby jb78 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:46 am

Uh, I just want to point something out, and if anyone is still interested in this dumb topic of whos right or wrong about who did what to who's mother crap... err i mean alcohol... yeah!

Fermentation is a chemical reaction of Torula or yeast which causes the sugar to be converted, either directly or indirectly, into alcohol and carbonic acid. The end result is a massive party.. so quit yer bitchin!

me
This message is 2 feet from your face and .000000002 seconds in the past. Light is a funny thing.
Psycho Pixie

Postby Psycho Pixie » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:47 am

so do we have beer yet?
Here I am. BITE ME. or not, in fact, never mind, dont want some wacko taking me up on the offer. Only non wacko's may apply for bite allowance.. no garentee that you will be granted said allowance, but you can try.
Meh

Postby Meh » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:21 am

I'm out. You going to the store or somthing?
boomhaeur

Postby boomhaeur » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:33 am

no. no beer yet. our programmatic overlords though it was better to have wearable jewelry than the sweet nectar of the gods.
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:35 am

Lone Wolf wrote:I found this information on the net and thought it would end any dispute about whiskey :lol:

Moonshine is fermented corn mash. It contains not less than 80% corn and is distilled to 10 proof, or 80% alcohol.

10 proof, 80% alcohol? Uh, no, not even close, even if you added a zero.

You dont need much to make alcohol. I did on accident, only ingredients were a bottle of orange juice, a locker, and 6 months without finding the orange juice.
Spectrus_Wolfus

Postby Spectrus_Wolfus » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:18 am

a bottle of corida left in the cupboard made up for about 6 month's has a similiar effect but ya can't drink the rubbish lol
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:57 pm

Oh, of course not. I wasnt stupid enough to drink the orange liquor.
I paid someone else to :lol:
Psycho Pixie

Postby Psycho Pixie » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:54 pm

boomhaeur wrote:no. no beer yet. our programmatic overlords though it was better to have wearable jewelry than the sweet nectar of the gods.

I LIKE jewelry. good jewelry. pretty sparkley.

PsPi
Psycho Pixie

Postby Psycho Pixie » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:55 pm

Meh wrote:I'm out. You going to the store or somthing?

yeah, just got back.. but jee, yer not here are you???? *batts eyes all innocent* guess you dont get any for st pattys do you?

PsPi

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”