Cantr Mafia II - Game Thread (Day 8) Lynch: Tuesday 11pm

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Spider

Postby Spider » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:58 pm

*he sighs* Two good people died today. Seems he was the Spider he admitted to being. *he turns to Oasis* So, why did you kill him, did he get too close or just piss you off with Dismai getting killed because of him?
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:57 am

*meets his gaze, holding his steady* You know it wasn't me, Spider. Check the blood still dripping from your own blade. Should have wiped that off, shouldn't you have?
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:07 am

*raises an eyebrow at Spider* Oasis might be right about you. But I can wait to find out.
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:27 am

Oasis I only have this little knife, do you think that would be enough to kill Spider?
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:15 am

*he looks from Oasis to Spider and shakes his head* Any blade is enough to kill a man....
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:47 pm

*frowns to himself, shaking his head*

"Phalynx dead... Phalynx knew things..."
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:11 pm

And the only person alive from the last time he accused anyone is Spider
Spider

Postby Spider » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:59 pm

*he frowns at Shay* You do realize of the last two people, we are the only innocent ones, but it was proven for one of us when Bryan died.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:04 pm

*stares at Oasis, though he is a little uncertain*

Vote Oasis
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Spider

Postby Spider » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:17 am

*he pats Nixit on the back* Good man. Don't worry, your doing the right thing, Oasis has always seems a bit....secretive. *turns to Of30* It would do you well to get rid of Oasis, now is the time we must stick together against our common enemy!
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:38 am

Oasis does seem to be the most likely TBR amongst us. I hope she is, or else we will stand little chance after tonight.

Vote Oasis
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 am

Final Tally:

Oasis - 4: Spider (2), sanchez (3), Nixit (5), Talapus (6)
Spider - 2: Oasis (1), shay (4)

Not Voting: 3shyof30rats, Schme, Slayer

Oasis will be lynched.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:48 am

Jules Vernes

With Nick Blackrock dead, things had gone from bad to worse for the Chief Senator. TBR was still a powerful foe, but now others on the island were beginning to perceive Karnon as a similar threat to their freedom. Determined to calm their fears and direct their attention once again towards TBR, the Chief Senator of Karnon took it upon himself to ride out to the neighboring locations and speak with them personally.

Unfortunately, the talks did not go so well as he planned. Due to TBR coercion, a large group of anti-Karnon protesters greeted Jules in Kwor Forest.

Taken unawares by this mob, Jules was not able to talk his way out of trouble and was struck down.

Oasis (Chief Senator Jules Vernes) (K-island) has been lynched.

Night orders are due.
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:12 am

*he looks around* Now isn't this awkward. Every time you lynch someone...they end up being one of the good guys. *he looks around, glancing from person to person* Those of you who are one of us...look around. Who is the one that has been leading the lynches for the most part. Who's the one that's made a bad choice....every time they decide to lynch someone? I'll leave it at that. Do be wise in your next decisions...Though I'm sure it may already be too late.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:20 pm

Razer Ghul

"It ain't right what we're doing," Razer spoke up at the TBR tribal meeting. "We've hurt the island bad, and it's time for the bloodshed to stop."

This produced some nods from a goodly amount of tribe members. But the current Lords of the Blackrock tribe only frowned. "They started this fight, Razer. They are the ones so eager for blood that they'll willingly kill each other just to get to us. The future of our tribe depends solely on being able to weaken them until they are forced to submit. Nick knew this, why can you not understand?"

"What I understand is that we're killing more innocents than we're killing real threats. Jules is dead, Spider is dead, O'Shea is dead, Jim De Dannan is dead, that should be enough!"

The Lord of the Blackrocks stood up. "This conversation is finished Razer. The tribe must be united if we're to prevail. Either you're with us, or against us."

"Then I'm against you!" Razer unsheated a steel saber.

"Very well. I mark you as traitor. And you'll die like one." Lord Blackrock and his bodyguard simultaneously raised their crossbows and put two bolts through Razer's heart.

Talapus (Razer Ghul) (TBR) is dead.
Day 6 begins.

Return to “Forum Games”