Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "asshole."
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:23 pm

Yeah, that would be correct.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:03 am

Then it's not a very good representation of it. Technically, then it would be 'you are asshole'. That just sounds weird. Should be 'you are an asshole'. And it doesn't even account for the 'L' sound. Or the 'ho' sound. Or the 'aaa' sound. :? It's not esso.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:04 pm

All together, "U R A S O" means "you are a asshole." But that doesn't sound right either. "An" always comes before the beginning of a vowel in the next word. So it would be "U R N S O."
Yeah, it doesn't account for most of the sounds in the meaning, but I guess that's what makes people easier to trick into saying it.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow

Return to “Forum Games”