Singular Space (NOW HIRING! Positions available: Captain)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:13 am

Alright, here we go...

The fighter opens its too hatches, each side by side, and two aliens in flying jumpsuits jump out. They completely ignore Albert and walk to the Captain, somewhat quickly.

"Captain! We heard that you and the ambassador had been ambushed by terrorists! Where's the ambassador? And where's your crew?"

The gunner, meanwhile, starts searching the immediate vicinity, presumably for the ambassador...

OOC: I could've done a longer one, but Albert never did anything...Gr.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:19 am

Ira makes no sound. He's apparently lain down in the tall grass somewhere, out of sight.
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:40 pm

(OOC:Sorry, the new role play cantr like vVSw thingy got my interest, and it took soooo long to read all thos posts, that i never got around to this before i had to go to sleep....
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:51 am

Captain, crew, please respond...Amanda won't do anything until there's a crowd to follow on this thing. For now she'll just look confused.

However, Amanda does manage to do a nice bit of damage control, the captains condition has stablized, and, with the right equipment, Amanda(or any other well trained doctor) should be able to attatch a cyborg hand.
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 pm

He sits up slowly and nods to the doctor. Thank you, Amanda. He looks up at the aliens with a confused look. I don't know where the ambassador is. Albert,.....Amanda,...where is the ambassador? The two of you were with him. Did you see him go anywhere? He gets to his feet and stands up, taking a look around. He walks over to where Smirg's body now lies and bows his head slightly. I'm sorry, my friend, that we could not save you.

He starts walking toward the area where the gunner is now searching. We all need to start looking for him. Let's hope that we didn't go through all of that trouble for nothing.
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:13 pm

I didn't see him leave, I was right there. Well, i did leave for a little bit to come and see what the nois was about... but amanda was there all along, i think...
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:30 pm

"I'm still hurt..."
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:49 am

Amanda, having finished with the Captain, comes over to Ira and starts tending his wounds. "Like I said, flyboy, not so fun when you're the one who's shot, is it?"

The gunner and the pilot exchange quizzical looks with each other as the Captain talks to the crew and mourns Smirg, and the pilot says to the gunner "Just don't bring it up. For now we just have to get him out of here."

Then the gunner trips across something and, getting back on his feet, investigates the object.

"The ambassador! He's been killed! Two plasma shots, one in the leg and the second in the stomach...looks like he bled to death for about five minutes...where was your crew when this was happening, Captain? And where are they now?!?"

The Pilot protests to the Gunner, telling him that the Captain was fighting at the siege the entire time and couldn't be involved, but the Gunner keeps grilling the Captain, and is fingering his pistol.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:50 am

"Oh yeah... well you're ugly. In a month I'll be walking." he smirks, starts to laugh, then grimaces and just lies still with his eyes closed, groaning a bit.
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:19 pm

He looks at the gunner who is now throwing accusations around and frowns. I have no idea what happened to the ambassador. I was too busy running around risking my life for him! He turns and points to Albert. That is Albert. He's the crew mechanic. He then turns and points to where Amanda and Ira are. Amanda, the doctor, and Ira, the pilot. That is all that remains of my crew. My bodyguard happened to lose his life while trying to protect your precious ambassador! He raises his arm and makes a sweeping motion as he looks around. What more do you want from us?
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:45 pm

"Captain...we're the only ones here."

Fhmi, I don't know why they don't think we're here, but I think we should get out of here, fast, I smell a rat...and danger. Don't forget the danger.

Ira still can't walk, and it remains to be seen whether or not he ever will again...
Last edited by Nalaris on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:05 am

"Danger? Bring it on," Ira laughs coldly. "What would you do without us, eh captain?"
Michabean

Postby Michabean » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:12 am

He glances over at the aliens and squints his eyes. What do you mean we're the only ones here?
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:19 pm

The gunner says to the Captain "It's me, you and him," here he gestures to the pilot. "And to be frank, I think anyone who's hallucinating an entire crew is plenty crazy to shoot our ambassador!"

"Will you stop accusing him? He nearly died fighting off the terrorists, and he's got the missing hand to prove it!" the pilot shouts back at him.

The two then get into an argument which has something to do with the local chain of command.
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:56 pm

--OOC--

I'm touched. My character had a fan!
I don't mind that you killed me off, I haven't had any time to play anyways. It was nice to be player and not GM for a time, but I haven't had time for either lately. Smirg had a good run... he died the way he lived - with a gun in his hand, shooting at stuff.

Return to “Forum Games”