The Muck Pond

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:34 am

Erake watched curiously as all the people crowded around. One of her hands strayed to the necklace she wore and she watched the people cautiously. Her black eyes darted around as she took in her surroundings in case she needed to get away.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:46 pm

Deimos doesn't respond to the touch on the nose, and then says to Omura "I wonder how we can communicate these people? Maybe they understand written language? We should find something to write with and find out."
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:38 pm

*he looks at the viles, and then he turns and walks to the door, of wich he then knocks on, and then waits for a reply*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Omura looks around for something to write with.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:17 pm

"Hold on Ao." Tek lumbers after Ao, glancing at one of the walls he suddenly stops, looking at his own reflection he moves a limb he's standing on up off the ground and side to side, as if waving. "That... is me?"
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:55 pm

Ao halts and realizes what Tek is looking at, and stares at himself for the first time.

"Sort of what I expected... how about you?"
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:32 am

(Sorry guys, had a big assignment that had to get done. But I'm free now.)

(For swymir and Nalaris)

The household was very simple, with very few utensils of any sort. There were several bags of flour nearby, however, and some of the flour had spilled on the floor. It would be possible to write something in the flour.

(For Pie)

Ithicus heard a metallic clattering on the other side of the door, but no voice answered him. The door appeared to be slightly ajar.

(For 3shy)

The people congregated by the robed priest. He pointed to Erake and Andrik, and the people got down on their knees. They appeared to be worshipping the creatures.

(For AoM and Tek)

They reached the end of the corridor which was indeed much shorter than it looked. At the end was a door nearly indistinguishable from the walls, except for a handle that very clearly meant to be pulled.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:03 am

Ao pushes the door. It doesn't budge.

He looks down at the handle.

"Oh, this clearly was meant to be pulled. My bad... So are you coming Tek?"
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:52 pm

Tek continues to stare at reflection a bit longer before mindspeaking to Ao. "It seems strange, but sort of how I expected myself to look." He notices Ao opening the door and lumbers after him. "I am."
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:52 pm

(For AoM and Tek. Great job AoM, I always appreciate it when players bring a touch of humour to the game :lol:)

The door gave way easily without the slightest creak. Beyond, it was completely dark, to the point where they couldn't even tell if there was a floor on the other side of the door. None of the light from outside reflected off any discernible surface. However, a quick test with a toe revealed that indeed there was a floor. This room seemed eerily familiar.
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:42 pm

Tek peers around the door into the room then scans it with a limb. "It is very dark, what do you think Ao, should we proceed?"
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:11 am

*Ithicus opens te door and looks inside, and steps into the room*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:13 am

Ao looks around and squints in the darkness, trying to figure out what was so familiar about the room, other than the darkness of course, which was much like the first room they had entered, he supposed.

Deciding once again that a one should always leap, and the net will appear; Ao enters the dark room, feeling his way across the floor. "Stay by the door, Tek, I'll need the light to keep track of where I am."
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:23 am

Deimos writes out 'Can you understand this?' in the flour.
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Fri May 05, 2006 8:19 am

(Wow, sorry guys, I've been slacking)

(For AoM and Tek)

Out of nowhere, a booming but feminine voice exclaimed, "The light! Who dares to allow the light of Brunos into my chamber? Close it at once, or you shall suffer the direst of consequences!"

(For Nalaris)

The mother and father looked puzzledly at the shapes in the flour, as did the older child. The young child, the girl, kneeled down and drew a sun and stick figure in the flour, then looked up contentedly at Nalaris without fear.

(For Pie)

Ithicus advanced into the room. It was a smaller part of the cabin, the walls covered in crude wood panelling that attempted to hide fact that it was a cave with little success. A lamp with a burning wick sat on a small table, near a deck of cards and some writing on what seemed to be large dried leaves.
Out of nowhere, Ithicus felt a sharp sting at the base of his neck, and he fell forward, unconscious. He awoke a few hours later to find himself locked securely in a cell built into the side of a larger cabin. There was nowhere to go.
He noticed that the lizard girl was nowhere in sight. At that moment he heard a door creak and a pitter-patter of small footsteps. The lizard girl walked close to the cage and looked at Ithicus questioningly.

Return to “Forum Games”