The Muck Pond

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Fri May 05, 2006 1:05 pm

"Sorry Ao but I think I had better do as she says, I have a feeling that is the voice of Xunis and we don't want to upset her. You had better stay put once I close it." He swiftly moves into the room and closes the door behind him, but stay's next to it.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat May 06, 2006 12:29 am

Ao expands his mindspeak outwards, hoping that Xunis or whoever it was in the chamber will hear him.

"For the discomforting light, I apologize. I am unfamiliar with this domain, and do not know where I tread. I am here to speak with mighty Xunis, goddess of the moon. Do you know where I may find her?"
Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sat May 06, 2006 3:22 am

Deimos says "Clever girl, that one." to noone in particular, and then uses the flour to draw a picture of a man with lines coming away from him (like light is emanating from him) and a picture of himself (a stick figure with pincers near the hands).
Pie

Postby Pie » Sat May 06, 2006 2:20 pm

*He looks back at lene questioningly, and looks at her imploringly, and then looks for a way to excape*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed May 10, 2006 3:16 pm

(Again, sorry for the tardiness...)

(For AoM and Tek)

The room fell silent for a few moments after Ao spoke. Then serpents of light began to swim around the room, all different colours. The sinewy threads intermingled and danced with a beauty the likes of which Ao and Tek had never experienced. The light of the serpents reflected off them, but the rest of the room remained pitch black.
"I am Xunis." the voice finally replied. "But YOU, creatures of the foul earth, shall address me as Most Majestic One, or you shall suffer the worst punishment imaginable. And you shall not speak unless spoken to!"
The voice waited a few more moments. "Foul creature of rock, why do you and your hideous friend seek me out?"

(For Nalaris)

The people looked dumbfounded at the drawing Deimos had made in the flour. The little girl drew an arrow from Deimos pointing towards the sun, then looked back at him.

(For Pie)

Lene looked back at Ithicus without emotion, then yawned. Her eyes flashed a brilliant red. "Stupid creature," she remarked, her voice growing deeper and more adult.
Try as he could, Ithicus could find no way to escape his prison.
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Wed May 10, 2006 5:07 pm

Tek briefly looks around the room for this hideous creature then suddenly stops. Oh! she means me. he thinks, then looks over to Ao and back to the lights. Then again compared to her I suppose I am.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu May 11, 2006 8:24 pm

"Most Majestic One, we have come here to do what some believe may be impossible; to do what brave souls have died in trying to accomplish. We come to restore the faith in the fallen ones, to bring your glory and that of your fellow gods back to the eyes and hearts of the disbelievers. A great schism between two beautiful beings, mighty sisters of the heavens, has hurt our efforts in this noble cause. I come to you bearing a token of good will..."

Ao presents the token with both hands, holding it up to the serpentine light.

"A symbol of Earth's love for it's sister, and sorrow over the rift between the Most Majestic Xunis and Mighty Eriadina."
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri May 12, 2006 6:36 pm

*he stairs at here incredulously, and then sits doun. And then he repeatadly (softly) bangs his head against one side of the cage, away frome lene. He then decides to Reases his suroundings.*

Pick In Enter

Pie

Postby Pie » Mon May 29, 2006 1:34 am

*He, again finding nothing to help him, try's to use his gift. He concentrates on the cage door.*

Pick In Enter

Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Wed May 31, 2006 6:56 pm

(For AoM and Tek)

An uncomfortable silence followed as Ao held the token up. One of the swirls of light dipped towards Ao and snatched the token away from him. It ascended and was surrounded by the other serpents of light.
"An empty gesture," Xunis replied with incredulity. "You think this trinket will fix the rift between us? Many have tried, and died doing what you are attempting. No, I will not accept this measly token! You must prove your worth to me, for I am sure Eriadina spared no expense in getting you here. If you can survive the trials I set forth for you, I may reconsider your fate, and that of the heathens."

The swirls of light descended suddenly and encircled the two creatures. The scene around them turned brilliant white. The air turned cold, colder than anything either creature had ever experienced, even on the mountaintop where they had ascended to the moon. Snow and wind blew hard against their faces and they could barely see three feet ahead of them. They could barely make out, in between drifts of snow, a small cave. The sky was dark and did not offer much light for assistance.

(Pie, I'll get to you in a day or so. Gotta run off to work now.)
Fleegle

Postby Fleegle » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:39 pm

(For Pie)

A silver-coloured puddle emerged from the ground as Ithicus willed an Elemental into existence. The puddle coalesced into a stocky little metallic creature with powerful limbs and glowing green eyes. It's head and body were very boxy and it moved awkwardly.

"What is your bidding, master?" the tiny automaton asked Ithicus.

Lene began to hop up and down with this unexpected turn of events. "Cursed creature! I will not let this one escape!" Her words were filled with a hatred that Ithicus had not expected a little girl could be capable of, lizard or otherwise.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:17 pm

*he wished himself to speak, to ask it to help him excape, but he couldn't. but then he rememberd how the first elemental creature did what he said without him saying anything. So, he willed it to break open the cage, and he also willed other elemental creatures into life, hoping that he can make multipul elementals.

Pick In Enter

Nalaris

Postby Nalaris » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:02 am

...well...what to do now...
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:29 pm

Uhh... w-what was t-that... so c-c-cold... Tek thought as he starts to shiver quite noticeably then drops to the ground to try and minimise the amount of wind hitting him, then as he spies the cave he mindspeaks to Ao. "I-I am g-going to t-that cave." He then starts to slither across the snow using his limbs claws to get leverage on the ground.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:26 pm

Ao holds his stony arms out in front of him to protect against the blowing wind. For normal rocks, the coldness might be of no consequence, but the burning molten life that flowed through Ao's living body was adverse to the chill. The cave seemed to be the only way to get out of the wind, but Ao knew with a certainty that there were other dangers in that cave.

Xunis was forcing the two of them into a trial. What unknown sin could have caused such irrationality in a god? Ao could only wonder as he pushed on towards the cave. At the least, Ao could find resolve in knowing he was working for the betterment of the Earth Goddess, but he felt sorry for Tek, who was not obligated to be here.

Return to “Forum Games”