WWG VI: Salem 1692 (first night)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Fri May 20, 2005 10:21 pm

*she looks out her window, seeing the lightening come down to ignite the area where the symbol was earlier that day, her eyes open wide. she looks at the glass in her hand then back outside. she gently places the glass on the table and pushes it away* I must be seeing things.. *frightened, she walks out the front door, no drink in her hand and sits on the front steps. she closes her eyes and clasps her hands together. leaning her head against her hands she mumbles to herself. some that are close enough to her can make out what seems to be a prayer* Amen..
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri May 20, 2005 11:21 pm

She doesn't look scared. She looks over to Mikki

Ah yes, Seems Ms. Mikki has the right idea.

She kisses the cross around her neck and heads inside the chapel to pray
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sat May 21, 2005 12:31 am

Stands outside the church for prayer services, not being accepted inside, of course, because of her skin color.
--
mortaine.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 21, 2005 8:57 am

May god be with us.

Heads towards the chapel
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Sat May 21, 2005 9:05 am

*he appears on the horizon, comming back from his worksite. He walks slowly, as if old age were catching up with him. He notice all the people praying, looking around as if he might see the answer why*

Erm.... well then. *he walks over to Mikki, sitting down on the stoop with her. He takes off his jacket, placing on her shoulders in an attempt to keep her warm* You'll need this to keep warm.

*he looks to the sky, noticing the clouds forming* Well it looks as if it's about to rain. Well this always happens around this time of the season. *he looks around, hoping someone will help cultivate the conversation* So what happened in town today?
Vicki Vale: You're insane!
Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!
RainKing

Postby RainKing » Sat May 21, 2005 10:46 am

looks at Yoyo

You didn't hear? Someone killed some chickens and painted symbols of the devil with their blood! Right here in the town square... It was an awful sight. I have no idea who it was though
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Sat May 21, 2005 10:58 am

He stares down at the Charred and smoldering ground and shudders a little this definatly aint the work of the Lord...
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Sat May 21, 2005 11:12 am

*he slowly takes his hat off, grunting softly as he looks to the ground. He lifts his head, giving a look that would make a glacier look warm* Have we caught the devil heathan yet? And what does the Minister have to say about this?

*He turns to Sparkle, a look of determination now spreading across his face* Tell us what we should do in times like these.
Vicki Vale: You're insane!

Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat May 21, 2005 5:22 pm

I haven't had time to decide on who did all of that, but I would think mikki did it because she is drunk the whole time and she has no idea what she is doing.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat May 21, 2005 5:54 pm

*she smiles at Yo_Yo* Thank you, I appreciate it. *she then looks over at Dee and the smile fades* I may drink but I can remember what I have and haven't done, Dee.. I don't drink as much as you seem to think I do..

*she looks down* I don't know who did it but I know it wasn't me. I had nothing to do with any of this. I swear.. *she sighs* I don't know who it is that has done this. If we have to vote for someone then I abstain
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 21, 2005 8:41 pm

I will Abstain also as there is too little evidence available.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat May 21, 2005 8:43 pm

*nods* And I as well. Abstain.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Nick

Postby Nick » Sat May 21, 2005 8:48 pm

It was quite obviously Mikki, the person who's been behind the majority of the problems we've seen around here.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat May 21, 2005 9:18 pm

She walks out of the chapel looking a bit restless

I can not feel where the evil presense is coming from at the moment. I can feel the glory of the Lord upon us and know that he will send his angels to help us through these hard times.

Listens to everyone say who they think is capable of doing such deeds

I abstain to such accusations until the Lord shows me who is behind this.

She quietly begans walking pass everyone trying to see if she can pick up the evil vibes from the guilty...Some stare in curiousity wondering what she is up to...others look to her knowingly.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sat May 21, 2005 10:57 pm

I have to agree with Dr. Dee.... it's gotta be Mikki.
--

mortaine.

Return to “Forum Games”