WWGV:Victorian Whitechapel: Day 4 Ashes to Ashes

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Sat May 07, 2005 6:41 am

Your reasoning makes some sense Ms. Mortaine, aside from the fact that she works at night. I believe that would give her the perfect opportunity to kill at night. I too was convinced that Lord Dragonslayer was a killer, but he turned up dead this morning - much to my surprise. And he was supposedly so close to his poor little maid - to the point of attempting suicide with her. And the next day he professes hois love for Sparkle and proposes marriage? He shakes his head in doubt. I don't know about that. The whole business makes me uncomfortable. I wonder just how much you manipulated the man yesterday...leading him to do your will by the lust of his flesh. And the two of you convinced me to vote for poor Mr. Floyd....but I must admit, I am not completely convinced of your guilt. There remains a reasonable doubt still.

I am not ready to vote yet today. I need to see more facts before I aid in executing another innocent person.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat May 07, 2005 5:08 pm

One of the royal guards carries a package in his hands and approaches Alex in the graveyard, where his tireless work since early morning has produced a sizeable grave. The guard speaks in hushed words and Alex stops his spadework for a moment and looks towards the package.

The guard holds out his hand and Alex reaches into his wallet, producing a wad of cash that he shoves into the guards hand. Since Alex's eyes never left the package, the guard quickly realizes that he has been overpaid and leaves the package with Alex with no more fuss.

Alex holds the package in his hands and stares at it for a long time, unmoving.

Finally, he sets the package down next to Mikki's body, picks up the spade, and continues to finish digging the grave.
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat May 07, 2005 10:57 pm

She watches as the guards hand a package to Alex

Alex, do you need any help?

I'm still unsure of whom to vote for... But if mikki was truly the ripper, then the other killer is not a female...

She glares at all the men in front of her and points at all of them

One of you is the killer... Anyhow, I'll abstain for the moment...
Last edited by Dee on Sun May 08, 2005 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat May 07, 2005 11:29 pm

Oh really, Dee? How is the other killer not a female?
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Sun May 08, 2005 3:58 am

I agree with Mr. Nixit. I would be careful before declaring that the killer could not be one of the women. Several of the women here work in the factory. Some of the jpobs there become rather physical do they not? Perhaps one of the female factory workers has acquired some significant strength - certainly more strength than I have, being confined to dealing with numbers in the bank as my profession requires.

Miss Inasania has been quite quiet through this whole ordeal. Has anyone questioned her yet?
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sun May 08, 2005 4:01 am

And much more strength than I, who is an innkeeper.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun May 08, 2005 5:12 am

Alex finishes digging the grave and let's the spade drop. He picks Mikki's body up, and lays her down next to the grave. Then he gets into the hole himself and carefully drags her over the edge so that he can lay her down softly.

Pulling himself out of the grave, he sits at its side, holding the package he had received in his hands for a long time.

Finally he opens the package, pulling out a well-made red silk dress. He holds it up unfolded in front of him for a few moments, admiring its make, then he lays it down into Mikki's grave, covering it over her body. After another long moment of staring, he silently picks up the spade again, and begins to cover her grave.
RainKing

Postby RainKing » Sun May 08, 2005 9:34 am

turns to Nixit and Wichita

And Dragonslayer was not in his best shape yesterday, I got him pretty good. Looks thoughful Insania hasn't been around much, has she. I don't remember seeing her at all yesterday, but I passed out for a while.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun May 08, 2005 5:21 pm

After another hour, the grave is filled. Alex is filthy, obviously tired, and still hasn't said a word, even in complaint. He drops the spade next to the grave and walks through the crowd of townspeople, back towards his home. The door closes gently behind him.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Sun May 08, 2005 6:17 pm

Watches Alex walk inside somberly.

The poor chap. He must be devastated. I must admit. I didn't believe the mysterious voice one bit - didn't think Mikki had the ability in her to kill. Shakes his head. We need to get back to business finding the killer everyone. There is little time to waste, I fear.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun May 08, 2005 7:30 pm

She sighs with alot of pain in her eyes. Not wanting to see Sir Dragon the way he is, she turns her head. She hugs Mortaine. She looks at the blood on her and feels the tears that have dried on her face. She says sadly

I must get clean...

She walks away sadly to her home
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun May 08, 2005 8:16 pm

Well everyone was looking for evidence and motive and I'm afraid to say that all the evidence points at Sparkle. Whether she actually did it or not is a different matter.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Dee

Postby Dee » Sun May 08, 2005 9:14 pm

What kind of evidence are you talking about, Dr. Swymir?
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Sun May 08, 2005 9:28 pm

The stockings that killed Mr. Surly the day after their big fight, the fact that Lord Dragonslayer is murdered the day after he puts her name in his will, the fact that his extracted heart wound up in bed with her last night for starters.

I have the feeling that she used her seductive powers to manipulate Lord Dragonslayer into trusting her, enough to convince us to murder Mr. Floyd, an innocent man. I am sure that there was some motive for her to kill Mr. Yo-Yo as well. The man was rather lecherous if I remember correctly. Perhaps he was trying to force himself on her or her girls, demanding sexual deviance for overpriced alochol perhaps? Either way, I am afraid to say that she is near the top of my list of suspects right now.

Yes, I will vote for Sparkle, unless someone gives me a good reason to change my mind.
Dee

Postby Dee » Sun May 08, 2005 9:35 pm

I think I might be able to change your mind.

Mikki was the one who murdered Surly, she had the stockings from Sparkle... I think I explained that yesterday when I gave you people reasons why to vote against her...

Other than that, if you killed someone, would you really be that stupid that you put the evidence right ON you? I mean the heart, of course... Sparkle did not kill Sir Dragon, neither did mikki... The killer is someone who is very knowledgeable about science and the human body... She turns to look at Swymir

Don't you think that's a good reason to vote against him? She points at Swymir

I know I am right this time... And I am not changing my mind.

Return to “Forum Games”