Werewolf Game 4 WEREWOLVES WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Werewolf Game 4 WEREWOLVES WIN

Postby AoM » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:05 pm

Darkness had covered the land... the wintertime was setting in, and the chilling nights grew longer, and the days faded quicker. It had been several months since the last werewolf massacre. The government, not knowing how to better handle the situation, chose to quarentine the breakout area. Military outposts were set up, boxing several townships in. No one was let out, as the government refused to take the chance of a werewolf getting loose.

The pitiful townships remaining in the area were left to fend for themselves. Rather than outrightly attempting to slaughter the townsfolk, the existing werewolves chose two targets within each town and injected them with their mutant DNA. Outnumbered as they were, the werewolves would still have to use cunning tactics to cull the humans and expand their numbers.

And so it was that during a full moon night, two villagers from this particular township were stolen away by powerful wolves, and given the virus. The two villagers, grateful to be alive after the werewolf encounter, stole back secretly to the town, hoping that everything would be okay. But when the next night came... they felt a sudden change... anger, hate and hunger swelled in them...

The gods work in mysterious ways in these lands, and when a great evil visits the townships, the higher beings bless individuals with the gift of divination. Every "seer" knows what it means to be blessed, and that a fight against evil is soon going to be upon them. In this village, two individuals have been chosen. One is pure of heart, and seeks to save the village. But the other has decided to use their powers for evil, hoping that the werewolves will reward them with the gift of lycanthropy...

There is a third force at work in this village. One individual has been trained and equipped by the government to hunt these wolves, even in their monstrous form. So long as this person has the element of surprise, even a wolf's supernatural strength will not save them.

And so it begins... another village, another story. Will the forces of good triumph, or will darkness continue to fall?

EDIT:

After receiving a few PM's I've decided to clarify a few things...

1) NO ONE may talk IC to each other during the night time. All the innocent villagers are asleep, huddling in their beds alone, hoping to live to see the light of day. They can talk to no one. PMing ppl during the night is cheating, and honestly, what kind of person cheats on a forum werewolf game? The ONLY exception to this rule is of course, the werewolves. They can and should talk to each other to decide on a kill.

2) Do not blame me for the roles you've received. I know most if not all of you are joking, but the selection process was completely randomized, and everyone was given an equal chance of being any particular role. This is the way it should be, otherwise it would add an air of predictability to the game.

3) There has been a request for the list of players, so I will post it below. Remember, just have fun.

Finalized List of Players

nitefyre [EATEN - Night 7]
Nixit
Nick [EATEN Night 1]
Mikki [EATEN Night 3]
YoYo [LYNCHED Day 4]
Revanael [EATEN Night 2]
SekoETC [LYNCHED Day 2]
Surly Cantrian [EATEN Night 4]
Swymer [LYNCHED Day 3]
Hallucinating Farmer [LYNCHED Day 5]
Insane Irony [EATEN Night 5]
Spider [EATEN Night 6]
wichita [EATEN - Epilogue]
Peanut [LYNCHED Day 1]
TatteredShoeLace [LYNCHED Day 6]
Last edited by AoM on Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:21 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:44 am

((OOC: Game stickied. On with the game, people!))
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:22 pm

The first night is past and the winter sun rises over the little town. The villagers wake up and are going about their business when they are greeted with a horrible sight:

Nick is found naked in the snow, his jaw crashed, and his tongue ripped off. On his chest there is scratched a message "TELL NO TALES". His lower body is mostly chewed and mangled, leaving his guts and organs visible to all who dare to get close.

The villagers had heard the stories of other villages, they knew the signs and what this meant. There were werewolves amongst them, and if they were to survive they would have to lynch the monsters during the light of day...

Day One begins... It will last until sometime Sunday.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:46 pm

*looks down at Nick's body, and spots wolf-tracks in the snow*

Tracks... But can we follow them?

*he looks carefully at the ground, following the tracks back... to where all the villagers, milling around, worried, have been trampling the snow flat...*

Damn! Predictable, really... Right. *glances back at Nick's corpse* Someone drag that away and bury it, could you?
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:49 pm

too lazy to do it yourself Rev? Or do you just not care about Nick being dead?

*looks at the body* guess I'll bury him.. if only to stop the smell
*wanders off to get a shovel*
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:42 pm

*She glances at the corpse, then at Rev standing next to it and finally ends up staring at her feet, biting her lip nervously.*
Not-so-sad panda
Spider

Postby Spider » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:36 pm

*walks over to the body, curiously, and silently reads the words on his chest*...tell...no...tales...*thinks for a second and then turns towards farmers direction* If you find 2, i'll help out with the burying.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:59 pm

Great Googly Moogly! *stares in awe, mouth agape* How did we avoid hearing that happening in the night?

Well we can't leave him lying there like that. I'll help out with getting him in the ground. *rushes off to grab a shovel*
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:03 pm

*she walks out of her house, notices a group is formed a few houses down.. She slowly walks toward the group and as she approaches she notices Nick is on the ground. her hands come up to her mouth as she gasps* Oh my.. We were worried they would come here.. What are we going to do now? *tears begin to fall as she continues to stare at his remains, she finally musters up the strength to look away*
swymir

Postby swymir » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Well we can't just sit around doing nothing. Everyone knows what they must o even if they aren't all willing to admit it. We don't have much to go on but we have to risk a random lynching in hopes of catching one of the beasts. From the looks of things theree is more then one and from the reports from the other villages they usually come in pairs.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:29 pm

*comes out to see what the ruckus is* Oh my! Nick's dead? How?
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:53 pm

Hmm this is a rather pecular situation.

Poor Nick.

Even he didn't deserve this.

Whatever should we do now?

I will burry Nick.
It's the least i can do for him.

And we should come up with a solution for this situation.

*runs back to his house to get a shovel*
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:58 pm

Werewolves, Laces, werewolves. You can see the tracks they left, disappearing under our mass of footprints... No ordinary wolf could have done this.

And since we're sealed off from the outside world, here... it's one of us. Or two, since there look to be two sets of tracks, and since the wolves do tend to come in pairs...
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:46 pm

*coming across hallucinatingfarmer, he offers to pick up a shovel in each hand and walks solemnly towards the corpse, after hallucinatingfarmer briefed him of what has happened during the night, a frown marking the meeting tips of his lips*

Hmmm, My good old friend, Spider, you wanted to dig? *he tosses him the handle of one of the two shovels he is carrying, then looks ominously at the sign and looks up at Revaneal*

Where did you come from, foriegner? I did not see you the day before today- did you arrive with the night? You are no neighbor of ours.

And... you also seem to know a lot more than the rest of us...about werewolves.

*he thrusts the head of his shovel into the dirt*
Last edited by nitefyre on Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:13 pm

*walks back with a shovel*

That is rather strange.

*starts to help with the digging*

Return to “Forum Games”