CFWWG3 - Game over, werewolves won

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Revanael

Postby Revanael » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:53 pm

*looks in horrow at the smouldering ruins, and then down at his scorched hands, then turns to Swymir*

There's no convincing you, is there? I'm not going to bother trying.

Avatar of Meisora, since you suggested the lynching of Surly, and that didn't seem to help... you're next.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:47 am

*looks from Swymer to Revenael and then back to the smoldering ruins of Mortaine's house. He shakes his head slowly.*

Impossible...

*his body trembles as the few dying embers fade from the ashes*

I... I've made a horrible mistake. Somewhere along the line, I've accused an innocent. *he bites down hard on his lip* ...damn them... and damn me too.

I... I shouldn't make any more accusations. Fat lot of good my reasoning has done right Rev? I've done everything I thought I could do up to this point, I was sure I'd done everything smart... used deduction better than anyone else and the wolves were gonna pay...and I was wrong... dead wrong.

And whoever you are, werewolf - hell maybe even werewolves - I hope you rot in hell for what you've done...

*goes to the lynching tree and sits down against it, rolling his head back and staring off in nowhere particular with a far away look in his eyes.*
swymir

Postby swymir » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:39 pm

Don't let him decieve you any longer AoM. Mortaine had his suspicions about Rev as well, but did not want to join me in a vote until he was sure. Well we are running out of time. I am positive that Rev is the wearwolf lets kill him now like we shuld have done days ago.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:25 am

So we have one vote for Rev and one for AoM. I'm not going to vote just yet because we really need to work together at this point guys and gals-there aren't many of us left in case you hadn't noticed.

Swymir, why do you so thoroughly accuse Rev? *his eyes narrow* That you've said it so diligently since day one of this hell almost leads me to think you truly do know who the killer is.

I won't lie, my vote is swinging towards Rev because I have a feeling someone with divine powers has helped Swymir locate a wolf. But-*he looks to AoM under the tree* Surly still may have been a wolf AoM, but I am unsure of you. I may go with Swymir's instincts tonight, but if we wake up to more bloodshed I will very likely turn to you.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:35 am

I'm no killer. I'm no wolf, no animal.

But whatever I say, I know Swymir will not change his mind. And if any other of you agrees with him, I doubt I've any chance of making you believe me either. I'm not going to try. Do what you will. I hope whatever choice you make, someone is still around to enjoy it...
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:20 pm

Sorry Swymir, but I think you must be the werewolf.

At first I thought it couldn't be you just because it seemed so obvious, but I trust AoM, so now the choice has basically been narrowed down to you or Rev... Well, you've been bloodthirsty from the beginning, and I think if Rev were actually the werewolf he'd have killed you a long time ago.

(OOC: To those of you who PMed me, sorry but this is the only answer you'll get. It took me almost an hour to even get to the point where I can post this, and I've really had more than enough of waiting for pages to load. As for Cantr, I can barely get to the login page right not, let alone my characters...)
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:48 pm

Lumin makes a very valid point.
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:33 pm

*sighs deeply, and looks around to all the saddened faces* A terrible thing has happened in our village, and I think we have Rev to blame for it. I believe Swymir knows what he is talking about, that you, someone who admitted to being around werewolves before, are indeed a demon from Hell. Sunset is approaching, and I believe that the lynching of Revwill save our town.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:30 pm

I watched my whole village die, before my eyes... I killed the last wolf myself... And yet you think I'm the wolf here.

You contradict yourself, too... You say you think Lumin makes a good point, but then ignore it?

Lumin, why do you trust AoM? Any particular reason?

Since Lumin believes me, and he trusts AoM, I'll change my vote. Swymir, it's either you, or me, who will be killed today.
swymir

Postby swymir » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:57 pm

Me been bloodthirsty. All I've asked is for one thing. And that was to kill off Rev. From day one I've known that Rev was a wearwolf, but every day you guys vote to kill someone else. Each day I tell you who the wearwolf is and each day you ignore me, but do whatever you feel is right. As I've said you must trust your insticts. However, if you feel I am the wearwolf your instincts are completely wrong.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:46 pm

Rev, I did say Lumin makes a good point, but deep down I need to take Swymir's side on this one. I'm sorry.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:56 am

*groans and looks to the heavens* Don't make me choose again... I've already failed too many people... *he buries his face in his hands*

*after a while, he puts his hands down and talks to no one in particular*

Swymer's been after Rev since day one. He readily admits it. And he's voiced his hunch for such a long time, it makes me think that if Rev were the werewolf, he would have killed him...

*looks to Lumin* I trust in you. *turns to Rev* And you... even though you accused me, you did it for understandable reasons. And you've already saved one village as well... I will trust in your decision as well. I will vote for Swymer.

*he buries his face again, muttering*
Please let us be right... please let us be right...
Neelix

Postby Neelix » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:30 pm

*yawns loudly, makes himself some coffee and walks toward the morning paper* Goodmorning everyone, sorry I slept for so long, but I was so tired, I just couldn't wake up. Hope you haven't missed me.

*Then notices that some people are missing from the group* Oh no! The killing has not stopped yet? That is bad...that is really bad. Who are now still left in this town? Who could be the werewolves? I wish I knew something...

But I have slept for so long and missed all the goingson in this town and the discussions, so I am going to vote blank for now.

If someone can please update me on the things that are going on, then perhaps I will change my vote, but for now I don't think it's fair to vote for anyone else.
"We apologize for the inconvenience" (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:26 pm

((OOC: Do you want a nightfall already or still trying to make people switch camps? Rev, you should use correct highlighting when changing your vote.))
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:28 pm

((OOC: Erm... Oops!))

Swymir, with me, Lumin, and Avatar of Meisora against you, now... Any last words before we kill you? Painfully?

Return to “Forum Games”