Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 2 - GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:00 pm

Surly, Nixit does have a good point. If the wolves were to kill you, now, we'd not have the benefit of anythign you've seen or worked out. We should all try to be open...
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:41 pm

"As darkness started to fall - the villagers were unanimous in deciding that [b[Nixit[/b] must have been at the root of all the horrible deaths over the past few days.

Having decided that Nixit must die - they immideatly went for him with any tools they had at hand - pitchforks, kitchen knives, toothpicks... He didn't last long.

Feeling somewhat safer that they had rid themselves of an evil menace, the villagers went to sleep"

It is now night time
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:45 pm

"Night time seemed strangely short to the villagers as they awoke. Maybe it had passed without any horrible deaths?

Hoping that things were back to normal, the villagers once again woke up started to make their breakfasts...

But, as before, upon enetering the villager square, yet another body was to be found, half devoured by a ravenous beast...

the Surly Cantrian lay dead in the village square..."

Another day...
Another lynching...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:32 pm

Hmmm. Lovely timing, there.

Right. Let's see... Who's left alive?

Swymir, Mikki, and Spider Bites... And myself.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:42 pm

Mikki is active, as we can see. Spider isn't. Swymir... hasn't said anything here, but he's posted elsewhere today. Who could have chosen who to eat so quickly?

I think that Swymir is the wolf. And not Mikki.

I vote for lynching Swymir
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:55 am

*she walks over to Revanael, tears streaming down her face as she sees her frined laying there.. * He said that this would happen.. I was hoping that it wouldn't happen again, that he was right about Nixit.. You are right.. I have to agree with you, Revanael... I vote for Swymir...
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:04 am

*draws his swordfish* Swymir, you'll die. By my sword...(well, swordfish). Mikki, I think we've made the right choice here. You sure about your choice?
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:06 am

*she wipes the tears from her face* YES... I am sure about this.. Swymir is the one that I choose..
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:10 am

Swymir, anything to say before I kill you?
swymir

Postby swymir » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:46 am

Woah... Wait now. When did I suddenly become a suspect? I've had no reason to kill any of you. And to tell you the truth I have been a little weary about voting recently. While most of you seem to be jumping from person to person just guessing away. I've been looking at what everyone has said and checking it back with what was said before and what it looks like to me is that Rev turns everyone against whoever suspects her. It must be that they found out she is the wearwolf. If you kill me your making a mistake as this is likely the last chance we have to make the right decision.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:34 am

"She", Swymir? I don't think we have any reason to trust your judgement when you cannot even tell that I am male!

I don't think I've changed my mind more than once since this whole affair started. And that only person who I remember being at all suspicious of me at all was Seko. Who made up lies about me hating Pirog.

*checks the blade of his swordfish* Swymir, surprisingly enough, you're not going to change my mind!
swymir

Postby swymir » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:12 pm

Fine, you have made your choice, but don't seem surprised when the truth is unleashed.
swymir

Postby swymir » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:26 pm

And just as a last piece of evidence, before you make you rfinal disicion, Mikki. I was not awake during the time that Rev said that I was. She is saying I am the murderer on the sheer fact that I was awake before the death. If we use that logic any one of us could of been the wearwolf. However, I am convinced that it is Rev and that this is just another one of his schemes to kill whoever she deems a threat. Just like Surly and Seko and anyone else who she sees could have gained a little bit of innocence and therfore an increased chance of someone picking another random person instead of herself through logic. If you kill me you will be dead tomorrow.
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:05 pm

Again, Swymir, why should anyone trust you when you cannot even get my sex right? I am MALE!
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:45 pm

*she shakes her head* I understand what you are saying Swymir, but a good friend of mine told me they trusted Revanael, and I too trust him.. Swymir I still choose you for lynching.. And you are right.. If I am wrong then I too will be dead i nthe morning..

Return to “Forum Games”