If you had to pick

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: If you had to pick

Postby Snickie » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:55 am

If you had to pick a torture method for cutecuddlydirewolf for not posting a new question, what would you subject him/her to? :twisted: loljknotreally
Faith
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Faith » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Uhm, for a wolf...a "bath" of molten silver...my favourite.

The Inquisition is going to kill you, but thanks to its mercy, they allow you to choose: by which of the Inquisition methods would you prefer to die?
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:44 am

0_0
I'd die doing seppuku.... at least I would be able to restore honor to my family. XD

Would you rather be tortured by Snickie and Faith because you forgot to post a question, or be forced to torture them? :twisted:
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Looks like a lose-lose situation. Fortunately cutecuddlydirewolf posted the wrong type of question (2 options instead of many) so I get to torture him/her instead. :twisted:

You won $100,000, but in the contract for receiving the money, you agree to spend it on only one thing (or multiples of one thing) and can't just stash it in a mattress somewhere. What one thing do you spend it on, or do you forfeit the money completely?
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Hmm.. a master thief. A master thief to steal crown jewels of UK and bring them to me and I make billions. :roll: :)

If you had to pick one song to torture someone all eternity, which one would you choose?
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:19 am

Eminem's Rap God. XD Still better than having to take a bath in molten silver, though…

You're going on a month-long trip, and you need to get someone- a complete stranger- to watch your house while you're away. You're only allowed to ask the candidates one question before choosing someone for the job. What would you ask?
returner

Postby returner » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:42 am

Answer: Awesome question cutecuddlydirewolf. "I am a police officer in the forensics division - are you comfortable keeping the house in perfect working order while I'm gone?"

Question: You can only eat one type of food for an entire year. What do you choose? (by type, a burger is as acceptable as an apple, but a burger meal with chips is not!)
This account is no longer active - please send any PMs to my new one.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 am

Answer: Lasagna that has vegetables as well as meat.

Question: If for the rest of your life you could only watch movies that were connected to each other through a single person, be that a director, actor, producer, writer, music composer etc., which person would you choose?
Not-so-sad panda
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 am

Hans Zimmer!!! :D

If you had to be handcuffed to one person (a celebrity, a friend, family member, etc.) for the rest of your life, who would it be?
:twisted:
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 am

returner wrote:...but a burger meal with chips is not!)

What if you stuff all the chips between the burger and bun? Just saying.

Right. I would be handcuffed to my sister. She's probably the only one I could stand for prolonged periods. Though.relationships would be hella awkward 0_0 so maybe i'd choose my ex girlfriend instead.

Queschioney: You're in a serious accident and require a wheelchair for the rest of your life. A make-a-wish-esque company will pay for one modification to the chair, irregardless of whether it's insane, currently possible, et cetera. What mod do you choose?
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:05 am

I think I would pick levitation. That would make it easier to go up stairs.

If there was only going to be one new implementation to Cantr and after that nothing would ever be changed ever again, what would you pick for the final implementation?
Not-so-sad panda
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:33 am

Butter.

If you could learn the secret behind one magician's trick, which trick would you choose, or alternatively which magician?
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon May 25, 2015 11:53 am

I wanted to know how to put a bottle cap inside a bottle. Then I googled for it and actually found out how they do it.

If you became a Cantrian and had to live in one Cantr town for the rest of your life, which town would you choose and why?
Not-so-sad panda
Moonflame

Postby Moonflame » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:11 am

After some thought, I'm going to say Sring-Sri. Firstly I ruled out all of the places where my characters currently frequent because it would be a bit weird if one of the most wakeful people in my town is a figment of my own imagination. I want a place that gets visitors but isn't too busy. A place that has good connections with other towns, where I can farm all day, easily import fruit and demand that someone turn it into an alcoholic beverage. In fact, I can import almost anything and turn it into whatever I want. Oh, and not too many human corpses lying around. That said, Sring-Sri could be a dump right now and I wouldn't know.

If you had to pick a cartoon TV show aimed at children (present or past show) to live in for a week, which would it be and why?
"There are precious few at ease
with moral ambiguities
and so we act as though they don't exist"
sherman
Public Relations Chair/Translator-Finnish (PR)

Postby sherman » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:18 am

Pokemon cause pikachu and who wouldn't want to live with them and command them?

If you had chance to pick any planet to live, what it would be?
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel-

Return to “Forum Games”