Mafia

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Shihad

Mafia

Postby Shihad » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am

I moderate games of Mafia on another site. If there's any interest I'd be happy to run them here too.
freiana

Re: Mafia

Postby freiana » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 am

We already have two "running" now... Or, at least, two that are supposed to start happening sometime soon.

Edit: The two are: "Murderer and the Psychic" and "Werewolves [...]". Both the same game with another name xD
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Bleacher

Postby Bleacher » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 am

We need more players of course. Come on.. Don't be shy, don't hide. . . Its been a fortnight I posted the game.
The Storm is coming!
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:44 am

I'll play. I need to know how, though...
Rugila

Postby Rugila » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 am

freiana wrote:We already have two "running" now... Or, at least, two that are supposed to start happening sometime soon.

Edit: The two are: "Murderer and the Psychic" and "Werewolves [...]". Both the same game with another name xD

The murderer and the psychic was an amusing one. Freiana nearly got me. But, she was caught murdering at the last minute. :D
nomi

Postby nomi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:40 pm

From now on the activity page will list missing and added resources and tools in projects a bit different than before:
- Missing tools are more visible.
- Needed resources and objects are listed instead of added resources and objects, in addition to the total. (This will only take effect once the translators of your language have completed translating the new text).
Are you worried about 70-410 braindumps exam CISCO preparation? We offer up-to-dated wikipedia practice questions and Harvard University dumps with 100% exam pass guarantee of ISEB

Return to “Forum Games”