The New Gods

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

FiziKx

Re: The New Gods

Postby FiziKx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 am

What exactly do you expect me to do, little Isopoth? Just... sit around drinking and carousing all day while you're out playing with your dead little girlfriend and the lives of the humans? *He shakes his head and folds his arms* No. I simply cannot allow such mischief to go on without making sure that you know the consequences of your actions. In fact, I've just about had it up to here with you and your childish nonsense. If you continue to create chaos and corruption in a world that needs order and honor, I may not be able to restrain myself from forcing you to stop. Do you understand?
http://arcanot.myminicity.com/
http://fizikx.mybrute.com

NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am

*His eyes glow green, and he scowls* You know for a fact that I am no child. In fact, I'm temped to see what you wanna do about my choices. *He crosses his arms* Honor has no place in a world full of Chaos.
dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 am

As the gods speak, and two further gods, Pter watches on in a mix of amazement, terror, and fear for himself. Though he sees them, and hears them speaking, he is unable to understand their words, so far above him they are. As he slips into the final sleep, now without pain as Thavatika's hand releases his suffering, he imagines that Isopoth, his lord, is bargaining with the others, primarily the goddess of death, to buy his life. His last realisation, however, is that Isopoth has failed, and he gently slips from his body. He finds his soul standing next to Thavatika, and can see Isopoth, Niato, and Arathamea. He looks to Death.

"So...um...what do I do now?" he asks her, looking sadly at his now-depleted body. "And what of my murderer?"
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 am

*she turns to the man, ignoring the discussion on honor and chaos* Now your energy goes back to where it came from, my halls in the center of the sun. *she touches him lightly and he sees the world before his eyes fade, replaced by a magnificent hall, filled with the ghosts of people. In his minds ear he hears Thavatika:* Your murderer is not mine to take yet.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

*He sighs, watching Thavatika* Why don't you ever give me a chance to talk to them?
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 pm

They're gone. Nobody talks with those that are gone. *she closes her eyes for a second* I am needed elsewhere. *she disappears suddenly*
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Ugh! Dammit! *He kicks Pter's lifeless form, before turning back to Niato, anger in his eyes* This is your fault, you know. If you didn't distract me, I could've gotten something better from her! *He spits on the ground, glaring at him*
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

*As he watches the happenings below, he slowly shakes his head.* Isopoth... Maybe you should be more concerned about if the people are doing well, instead of who's following who...
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:53 pm

*He looks up, his expression suddenly brightening* Thomos! How've ye been? *He rolls his eyes, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans* Aww, lighten up, I -was- trying to protect one o' my own, wasn't I? *He smiles*
FiziKx

Postby FiziKx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Hmph... gods are 'ageless', but one would not know it from meeting you, friend. *Casually, he pushes Isopoth on the shoulder before turning from him and beginning to walk away* Thomos, take care of these... *he turns to glare at Isopoth once more* -children-, would you? That isn't my area of expertise, as you may know, and they're getting rather out of control.

NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 pm

*He stumbles slightly, his face reddening* Is that what you call "honor"? Pushing so-called "children" while their backs are turned? *A twisted smile appears on his face* I applaud you!
FiziKx

Postby FiziKx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Mere littles deserve no respect should they not show it to those who are deserving. *He grits his teeth* Although, you did say yourself that you aren't a child, so would you rather face me /honorably/ on the field of battle? No, of course not. I highly doubt that you would like to experience such a thing.

freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

*she appears again, a small stream of silent tears on her face, although her voice is neutral* There is no honor on any field of battle. There is only grief.
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Was that some kind of challenge Niato the Valorous? *looks to his eyes while he estimates Niato's weaknesses* That actually could come quite interesting.. Atleast if this would battle would happen on my hunting grounds.. *smirks a little*
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 pm

*He wraps an arm around Thavatika, smiling smugly* So, who died?

Return to “Forum Games”