The Murderer and the Psychic

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

freiana

Re: The Murderer and the Psychic

Postby freiana » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Eh... *with a small frown she walks over and carefully turns the back of Vega's head towards Rugila, showing the gunshots* I don't think poison was really the cause of death...
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Estaar

Postby Estaar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:00 pm

I thought everybody had seen the bullet holes. Apparently not. *she shrugs* Did you hear the shot, Freiana? *she looks around* Did anyone?
Stranger in a strange land.
freiana

Postby freiana » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm

*she shakes her head and looks around* But with the... enthusiasm in the foodcar, it does not surprise me.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Two bullets... That tells me a few things. 1. There were probably two shots and two... I think we can rule out suicide. She would have had to hide the gun too...why bother if you were going to kill yourself? *nods with a Columbo-esque ''thinking face"* The water would probably wash away the mercury poisoning...what was she eating, fish by any chance?

*Looks over to Joo's skin* Why are you sweating so much? and shaking? C'mon, talk to us, Elvis.

*turns his gaze to estaar* You need to chew every bite or you could choke. *nods seriously* We don't want anyone else dying.

*thinks carefully, then turns again to regard Bmot carefully*

============================================

OOC: I voted/ Don't forget to send your votes in!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
joo

Postby joo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 am

He regards Alladinsane mildly.

I am not accustomed to situations like these... they are hard on my nerves.

He thinks for a moment.

Supposing I were to give Bmot the benefit of the doubt, I would want to examine why Snickie, who seemed to so silent during the dinner, was the one to apparently discover the murder scene.

He glances at Snickie consideringly.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 am

For those of you guys roleplaying out the situation, I should probably let you know what I'm going to continue the story from right where I left off before when I post the next scene.

And I'd like to remind you guys to PM me your votes. ;) Due to Hurricane Sandy, I'm extending the deadline to Friday, 2 November 2012, at 15:00 GMT-5. That's two extra days. So votevotevote! :mrgreen:
freiana

Postby freiana » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:51 am

*she searches the room for a few minutes, then shakes her head* Weapon's not here anymore. *she looks at the others, regarding them each slowly* Hmm... How long were Vega and Bmot gone from the foodcar?
Estaar

Postby Estaar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 am

If I remember correctly, they never came in. They went to wash hands before we started eating. *she looks at Bmot* You told a different story earlier, I wonder why ...
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am

I don't think you remember that correctly, Estaar... *he sighs* I'm not that slow with washing my hands, you know? *He points at his plate, full with half eaten food* See, I did eat, after washing my hands...
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
Estaar

Postby Estaar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am

Ah. So you walked to the washroom to wash your hands -before- lunch, then came back in to eat, then had to leave again to go ... well you know. We did find you in a stall, after all. When Vega got killed ..
Bmot

Postby Bmot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 am

*he nods* That's right, yeah... *he then frowns* But... About Vega... Did you check the door? Maybe it was some kind of automatic triggered gun?
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
freiana

Postby freiana » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Hmm, if it were automatic, how could she have been over there already? And there are two shots... Doesn't seem automatic, to me.
Estaar

Postby Estaar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Why would anybody want to kill her? *She muses.* Didn't one of you ask that question earlier?
freiana

Postby freiana » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm

I wondered about it, too... But apart from a distinct hate of people washing their hands before dinner... I wouldn't know.
Bmot

Postby Bmot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm

*he frowns slightly, looks around him* I hope that's not it...

Return to “Forum Games”