Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: The Murderer and the Psychic

Postby Snickie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Rugila, Estaar is female. ;)
freiana

Postby freiana » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Well, I'm quite sure that nobody heard a blade being drawn... There is no such wound. ..
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Don't forget that votes are due tomorrow at 8pm EST. Don't let the murderer have all of the say in who gets kicked out!
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Voting deadline has been extended to 23 November at 20:00 EST.
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 am

After a long, spontaneous hiatus, we are back! Heads are rolling! Goosebumps are forming! Who will be our next victim? Let's find out:

Players:
Snickie 0
Ally 0
Freiana 2
Vega /
Mathilde /
Joo /
Bmot 0
Rugila 1
Estaar /

-=-=-=-=-

"So what happened to her?" Bmot questioned, looking down at Estaar's body.

"Maybe she was poisoned?" Freiana suggested.

"Or maybe somebody choked her from behind when we were still arguing," Ally mentioned, his eyes twitching in Rugila's direction. "It's late enough and we're all probably tired and probably wouldn't have noticed it."

Rugila didn't miss it. "What're you looking at me for? I didn't do it."

"Maybe not, but somebody here did it and is probably going to lie about it. But I can honestly say it wasn't me," Snickie declared. Her declaration was followed with murmurs of the same statement. Everyone's eyes flickered back and forth nervously.

"Since we're all in that mindset now, why don't we all give up for the night and go to bed," Snickie continued. "We'll wake up and get this evil murderer in the morning.

"Okay," Bmot whispered hesitantly.

"Okay," everyone else repeated with the same hesitation.

"But before we do, I want a pile of everything we can find pointing to the murderer, right here," demanded Rugila. "And that starts with who the train belongs to."

There was a muted groan. Everyone, even in their skepticism, had admitted to themselves that they were tired and needed sleep, and now they had to do this.

"I know where I can find documentation," he continued. "I found some papers in the front of the train earlier with Estaar. I'm going to go bring them back here." He darted off.

All of a sudden the remaining four looked even more nervous since now one of their number was out alone. Freiana quickly volunteered to go after him and scampered off before anyone could protest.

"...Now what?" Snickie complained. "I was hoping to get at least a little bit of sleep."

"I still can't believe you thought of that when you know very well there's a murderer loose on the train and was and probably is still in this very room with us," Bmot shot back, glaring daggers at her.

"If it had been up to me, we wouldn't have been on this stupid train to begin with!"

"Oh yeah? And where would we have been?"

"I dunno! Somewhere not rigged up with weapons! I was actually hoping to enjoy my day before I ended up here!"

"So you enjoy killing people?"

"That's not what I said! Besides, it was YOU in the bathroom when Vega was killed."

"I was in the men's stall, thank you very much. I was trying to make the best of the circumstances."

"So you were—"

"Ladies, ladies," Ally interjected smoothly. He stared at Snickie and continued. "Isn't this frivolous arguing what you were protesting against earlier?"

"But he star—"

"I don't care." He turned to Bmot. "And knowing that—"

His lecture was cut off by two screams. Immediately they all turned around and bolted down the train towards where Rugila and Freiana had gone. They came upon the car just before where the conductor would normally sit, and were shocked at what was transpiring.

Freiana had Rugila pinned against the wall, her hand gripping his hand around a pocket knife, the sharp end pushed against his neck. Already there were some fresh cuts marking his arms and hands as well as hers, indicating a struggle. She turned immediately to the newcomers, her eyes wide with rage and hatred, and pushed the blade of the knife deeper into Rugila's neck.

"No!" Without thinking, Snickie jumped forward and threw her weight into dislodging Freiana from her victim. Suddenly without the support he'd had before from Freiana's body, Rugila crumpled to the ground, panting heavily, shaking uncontrollably, his eyes dilated with fear.

"Snickie, no!" Ally and Bmot shouted as Freiana recuperated quickly and managed to trip Snickie, landing a couple of kicks to her abdomen before being bowled over by the combined forces of Ally and Bmot. The knife slipped from the madwoman's hand, and fell on Snickie's hand, creating a deep gash, as she had not recovered from the kicks enough to move it away in time. The two standing men managed to pin Freiana to the wall with their hands, keeping her from moving much.

"Explain yourself, Freiana!" Bmot shouted.

"Why should I?" she spat. "You may have caught me, but in just a few minutes we're all going to be dead! This train is on a course that ends in a half-mile cliff! And there's nothing you can do to stop me! So go ahead. Kill me. Become murderers yourselves in two ways. I'll see you in the dirt." She spat again.

Bmot, feeling angrier than he ever had before, reached down to find the knife and oblige her request. Freiana's mouth curled in a defiant sneer before it was wiped away by Snickie's call.

"No!"

Everyone stopped and stared at her.

"Don't kill her," she pleaded as she staggered to her feet. "Lock her up. Hurry." She took a few deep breaths. "I'm going to go find the emergency brake."

"There's no time for that, Snickie!" Ally protested.

"Look, the only way we'll survive is if we jump, and at this speed we wouldn't even survive that. I'm going and that is that!" Without another word, Snickie ran out of the room and down the line of cars.

Freiana growled. "It's too late for you anyway. Let her go."

"Shut up!" Bmot shouted as the two men began to drag her towards another room. But Freiana wriggled away and ran up to the front, the two men on her heels.

They found her in the very front, the ceiling hatch opened and herself halfway hoisted through. Before they could stop her, she glared at them, and then threw herself off the train.

A few seconds later, a screeching noise began to fill the air, and the men found their weight suddenly shifting forward. Snickie had found the brake. A minute or two later, she burst through the door.

"We have to jump now!"

"Are you crazy?"

"We have to!"

"Okay..." replied Ally.

"What about Rugila?" Bmot asked.

"He's alive," said Snickie. "We'll bring him with us."

"Okay, but let's hurry!"

The trio ran back to the car with Rugila, picked him up, and ran back to the door with the small walkway that had connected the two cars.

"Everyone ready?" shouted Snickie, her voice muffled by the sheer wind speed and the screeching brakes.

"Ready!"

"Jump!"

And together they jumped, landing on soft grass and tumbling over and around each other before finally stopping as the train sped past them. Once their heads stopped spinning, they stood up, one by one, and stared off at where the tracks led. There was a small hill, and about half a mile up of it, the tracks suddenly disappeared.

"We did it," Bmot whispered. Snickie and Ally nodded shocked agreement.

"We survived," affirmed Ally.

"Well, some of us," Snickie added sadly, and they thought of all of the people that had been lost to Freiana.

"We need to get ourselves to a hospital," Snickie said. All three of them murmured agreement and together they began the long trudge to the nearest town.

-=-=-=-=-

Murderer: Freiana
Psychic: Estaar

CONGRATULATIONS. You have come together and figured out who the evil murderer was.
Rugila

Postby Rugila » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 am

Yay! :mrgreen:
I survived half-alive, now to just find the hospital!
freiana

Postby freiana » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 am

Awww damn! I had almost gotten everyone! :twisted:
Well... Sorry guys. Won't do it again. Promise! 8)
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 am

That's what I'd say, if I were you, too. :P
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm sorry I took so long, though; I was waiting for Freiana to get back to me with her vote and who she wanted to murder. She didn't vote, so she lost.
By the way, "dead" people can post here again now. 8)

Is anybody interested in doing this again? I know that Ally expressed interest in hosting, and I trust he'd do a good job.
freiana

Postby freiana » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:57 pm

I forgot to vote? Seriously? Darn -_-
So, sorry everyone for taking so long, it got hard to decide on who to kill ( :twisted: ) when there was so little activity. Smart of you guys, apparently that became my downfall... :cry:
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 pm

I'll join the new round :p
Read about my characters by following this link.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:33 pm

I wanna play!
freiana

Postby freiana » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I'll join again, too!
Vega

Postby Vega » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 am

I think me too... There is a lot I'm not killed xD
Quebec Lima Delta November
Something like a story
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 am

I think that I will do a co-host with snickie if that is possible. While I think I can write a pretty decent story, apparently that is exactly what I am -not- supposed to do. So with snickie teaching me how to write (and some of you know exactly how ironic that is) we should be able to put something together unique and still working with the demographics of our primary players. Details are being discussed and when we are ready to go (I expect after Christmas obviously) we will set up a new thread.

Well done to all of the participants, I was totally lost in most of this one. I hope I will not come across as noobish as I felt.

Remember the long standing tradition and house rule though: Vega dies first! :shock:

Be well
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!

Return to “Forum Games”