Re: 5 word story

Postby rain21 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm

old homemade spices from a
Be Sorry 4 Nothing
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 pm

metal know as the fruit
There is no rule that says I can't post as much I want. I asked my lawyer.
rain21

Postby rain21 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm

of the Gods which makes
Be Sorry 4 Nothing
Chroma Key

Postby Chroma Key » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 am

us worldly ones very sick
"She could make something sound stupid just by hearing it.”
"For a short moment there, you almost sounded human."
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 pm

but those of better class
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:59 pm

find it to be Euphoric.
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
rain21

Postby rain21 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 pm

The side effects are usually
Be Sorry 4 Nothing
phoenixannwn

Postby phoenixannwn » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

quite unpleasant like uncontrollable, painful...
70% cute, 30% WTF
Bargon wanchi kox paa, Solo! Hoo hoo hoo hoo
http://witchesandweres.tumblr.com/
CN

Postby CN » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

spasming of the pelvic region
phoenixannwn

Postby phoenixannwn » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 am

also known as "giving birth".
70% cute, 30% WTF
Missy

Postby Missy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 pm

I entered the forest when a bird shat on my hat, which was shaped like a conch shell, and my turtle was flying above. Suddenly the Big Bad wolf came and started sneaking around me in the shadows. I thought that at first it was drooling after the turtle but then it lunged at me and I began to suffer from an inability to count. How could this have happened? As it leapt, I ducked and fell on a large, smelly cow pile, which felt delightfully soft and warm. I wondered, "cows in a forest?", then shrugged and started eating some mushrooms, but then I realized it was dragon poo and added some chicken salt. "Damn it!" I thought, "I thought the wolf would have something interesting to tell, back in its pack about me." "But I do." said the wolf, "I am also telepathic! Just like Mentok the mind is." I stared in wonder, how could it possibly be such a terrible writer? "Gadzooks! But then I thought I shoudn't think within inverted commas " Then slap my own face. I didn't feel a thing. "That's what she said!" came a wise thought from Confusious. Then the wolf carried me away to grandma's house, where she killed, raped and ate very dangerous wierd hideous monster from outer space. I used Altair's awsome hidden blade to teleport to a world where everything exploded! Then it rained puppy dogs and unicorns. Clearly he was African American though so they were black unicorns who liked to frolic with girls and boys, under the tree's with sock eating Gnomes dressed in pedobear suits. "Why, does that man have my toothbrush in his mouth again?" Well, I do like a bit of sharing once in a Blue moon, when I feel those gay tendencies returning. Suddenly, I login to Cantr and wonder where the graphics are Then I remember that Chase02 hid them in her favourite cookie jar, so I went and got myself a cookie and found the graphics were actually hand drawn in crayon by a five year old "So that's why the map Is better then he could Have made himself, so he went to look for the artist that had drawn his favorite map, how did he do it? He wondered how he could fit it on to the bottom of an etched rose quartz glass if he would have wanted to get rid of it easily. That was not the plan he had in mind. But he had no other option. He thought hard about this decision and he finally made up his mind about doing what he should have done a long time ago. So he walked towards the ocean to finally drown himself. Unfortunately he was stopped before he could take off his pants and drop them to take a piss in peace. So he plunged himself into an endless discussion about the tiniest dot in his eye. But he lost the discussion due to some misunderstandings of dots. Like his mum says, you should never trust someone who uses six words instead of the required five to say but reading is not for dots. They just don't seem to know how to count! But forgiveness can be given to those who deserve it. There is a question, though, if forgiveness is what we should be able to give to anyone else but the lying son of a bitch because he didn't deserve the love he had for dolls. Dolls can be fun to play with, till they start to talk back to you and be mean to all your other doll friends. That's why he locked his dolls up. They are now hidden behind a pile of 25 large, unruly, and abnormally hairy gorilla corpses. Gee, that was a funny story too. I think it's time for a trip down memory lane. Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, there was a little girl called Bob. Bob was upset because she absolutely hated her name! Her mother named her after the beloved family pet Roberta. Who died soon after she

had her neck wrung by a very, very large chimpanzee with extremely violent tendencies! Who was angry because of Roberta's constant, annoying, loud squeaking. She should have just shut the fuck up, but no, she had to keep annoying every prude against sexual, RP. I couldn't help but laugh and think about Els and how every time she finds the time to take off in her vehicle to go find another woman to have a meaningless conversation about men and how mean they are. No really they are! Els was now walking around to find her life long soulmate who she met before but the other person didn't realize that it wasn't that easy to be in a relationship with someone who cared for you too much. Once she left you felt very sad then got over it very quickly. You found a new lover but he sleeps all the time, except when he wants cookies, that is when he gets kicked hard as he likes getting cookie-licious kisses loads. Her day was all ruined and she was in tears how could her life turned upside down, like a Turtle. Later that day she ate something she had no idea. Turns out she dreamt everything. And she was still with the only man she loved. Although he is dead. She kept the memory alive by speaking to him like he was still alive and that seemed crazy, therfor her neighbor called the man in white and they talked to her and fed her pink pills and she went to sleep. During that, the doctor undressed her to examine her wounds but then decided to take her to the hospital to prep her for surgery. The doctor said she needs a transplant of some kind but she couldn't pay for it so the doctor sent her to the jail to pick some pretty flowers for the inmates. What they didn't know is that at the same time she was there killing a blackis bug with her newly made special edition knife from moose bones. She ate nothing that day as she was anorexic, a secret she did not like. Therfor suicide seemed like the only option. But she went into therapy paying an exorbitant amount of chocolate, hoping she would get what she paid for, nothing less than what she deserved but life isn't fair so she killed her neighbor who dropped the dime on her. Then she shot herself in the arm but she missed her lost puppy so much. So she took another shot but missed. The bullet went into the kitchen and it broke a favorite glass of 18 year ol scotch. Damn it! That was the last drop in the bottle. Someone is depressed now. To solve her pain she turned herself into the police saying she shot ten people last year. The police arrested her on her birthday. She wasn't very happy as she was getting no birthday presents now. She stole the police dog and went out under the bridge and sh looked at the dog because it turned purple and she laughed loudly at the red on the green screen when she realized that was not w hat she initially believed but now she had no choice but to go to therapy again. With enough chocolate to feed an army of easter basket rabbits. Her therapist was shocked and he did something we seriously frowned upon. With that being said, she went home and she was attacked by a group of dantesque creatures of vicious odor but she was armed with a giant snake head of monstrous flans, wrapped up in greasy overcooked guacamole. She then proceeded with gas oven she had to cook up some vengeance. That would taste good with flying fish roe and fried eel. But it might also taste horribly grotesque with a combination of largely made cabbage with old homemade spices from a metal known as the fruit of the gods which makes us worldly ones very sick. But those of better class find it to be Euphoric. The side effects are usually quie unpleasant like uncontrollable, painful... spasming of the pelvic region also known as "giving birth."

Sometimes also known as carrying
I hate people.
Chroma Key

Postby Chroma Key » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

a baby to the term
"She could make something sound stupid just by hearing it.”
"For a short moment there, you almost sounded human."
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:12 am

of having someone to care
phoenixannwn

Postby phoenixannwn » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm

for my elderly grandmother who
70% cute, 30% WTF
Arenti

Postby Arenti » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 pm

seemed to be very, very

Return to “Forum Games”