The Dare Game

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: The Dare Game

Postby Snickie » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 am

Joshuamonkey wrote:
Snickiedoo wrote:but I'm on a laptop where you have to have a specific key combination to take a screen-shot

:shock: I think making the Print Screen button a key combination is a bad idea..

Not my fault. :?

Joshuamonkey wrote:They shouldn't be too hard to kill if you keep hitting up, then down, then hold the opposite direction you're facing. Or you can kick them with right, up, left or left, right, up, depending on which direction you're facing. Also, you have to wait them to stand up again before shooting does any more damage to them. And if you hold down the super slow motion button it shouldn't be too hard.

I just run around and shoot at them (hence why I gave myself two-hundred bullets) and occasionally kick them. It gives me about a 50% success rate (i.e. I've won once and I've lost once against 2 enemies :lol: ).
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 am

Snickiedoo wrote:
Joshuamonkey wrote:
Snickiedoo wrote:but I'm on a laptop where you have to have a specific key combination to take a screen-shot

:shock: I think making the Print Screen button a key combination is a bad idea..

Not my fault. :?

I don't mean a bad idea for you; I mean a bad idea for the laptop creators.

You can just put a picture of you fighting two enemies and that'll be good enough for me. :)
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Since I couldn't beat two guys again....
This is me right before I died. And for good measure, I made it five guys I was fighting. Super ultra matrix loser!

\ :mrgreen: /

This had better count...

I dare you to go up to a random stranger (preferably in your neighbourhood, but if you don't have strangers in your neighbourhood, then you can go to a public place like a mall or something) and ask them to try a delicious-looking, disgusting-tasting dish or drink you make. It'd be wise not to have any allergens in it so as to give them as little reason as possible to refuse. I want a picture of the food/drink before it's consumed, and a video or series of pictures of the unfortunate victim as you approach them and they eat/drink it. And I'll give you bonus points if you post a recipe. :mrgreen:
joo

Postby joo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 am

Yes, Snickie's one is possibly a killer, heh. I know I would never do that, unless I were severely intoxicated.
Joshuamonkey

Postby Joshuamonkey » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Does it have to be something mean? Could we use a disgusting looking, delicious tasking dish or drink?
Joshuamonkey's Blog
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Snickie had never seen raw brie, a very good cheese, but a little pungent when cold. She thought she was getting some mozzarella or provolone or something mild. Cold brie is anything but...well, she was nice enough to reenact it for me. Yes, she did have the cheese in her mouth on the third shot, she fell for it again because maybe the first piece was "bad".

Ummm...I know I am supposed to post a new dare, but I hadn't thought that far ahead. If someone beats me too it, cool, if not I will be as diligent about it as I have been in forming a new character.

Dare well.
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Even though it doesn't completely fit the criteria (random stranger), I'm letting this count.... I fell for it. If the maker of the dare manages to fall for their own dare, it should definitely count. :lol:

Anxiously awaiting the next dare.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

So funny. XD I probably had a similar expression when tasting soda for the first time as a kid. I remember my aunt talking about it in the past.
Not-so-sad panda
joo

Postby joo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant!
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 pm

I dare someone to ignore this dare/post/fail and make their own dare!
joo

Postby joo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey, you don't get to choose the next dare just because you ate some cheese. It is Alladinsane who fulfilled the dare.
Joshuamonkey

Postby Joshuamonkey » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Alladinsane wrote:Ummm...I know I am supposed to post a new dare, but I hadn't thought that far ahead. If someone beats me too it, cool, if not I will be as diligent about it as I have been in forming a new character.

Dare well.

Well, we need a new dare! I don't want to do it since I already gave a dare two dares ago, and still haven't done a dare myself..
Joshuamonkey's Blog
joo

Postby joo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Okay, I forgot about Alladinsane's dying wish. Do as you please.
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Mon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Get on with it! I wanna do an actual dare!
joo

Postby joo » Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 am

Make either:

• An audio recording of you singing the lyrics in this video. Include the parts of both characters, either in different voices, or with someone else doing the other character; OR
  • A video recording of you dancing with a red cloak and headwear, like in the video, holding something that looks like a piece of lamb; OR
  • Both of the above, and combine them into one video, and I'll love you forever!!

Return to “Forum Games”