Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dantezro

Postby Dantezro » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 am

(edited for being unnecessarily disgusting - Piscator)
Last edited by Dantezro on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joo

Postby joo » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 am

I am sorry, but this setup doesn't appeal to me at all, epecially with the way it's been presented... as fascinating as I'm sure the world of US politics is, I wouldn't find it very enjoyable trying to remember the names of various politicians, most of which I have never seen or heard of, or trying to RP them with little or no knowledge of their character or personalities.

If the game is going to go ahead like this, I'd rather not play.

You might want to keep in mind that although your country might appear to be the centre of the Universe from where you are situatated, the people who play Cantr and use this forum come from many other countries with their own elections, leaders, etc, and aren't likely to be particularly interested in something so specific to one individual country... clearly you did put work into coming up with all of this, but honestly, it could have been thought out a lot better.
Dantezro

Postby Dantezro » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

<== lives in Canada.
I don't see why you would have to remember their name- you can just call them by their role names, but to the side of their political name. This doesn't even have anything to do about the real political system.
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 pm

<==== Lives in US and doesn't really want to play either.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:11 pm

<===== ( anti American American who would rather make a decent post dumping on the politics of a country that obviously attempts to take over the world one step at a time with incompetent leaders leading such a campaign, but not in a game section. )
playerslayer666

Re: .

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

......you delete the topic name..... but don't lock it......

moral to this post: lock useless topics.

Return to “Forum Games”