Top 3

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

chase02

Postby chase02 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 am

Mr. Black wrote:1. That woman who started all the Emerald knight business.

Kendra Black?

and also you forgot to post your top 3 question love...
Mr. Black
Location: Fighting bandanna-wearing AK-47 firing pickles in Zimbabwe

Postby Mr. Black » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 am

Oh, right....um....Top 3 religions?
PLAYER STATS

NAME: Mr. Black
LIKES: Hard rock, metal, playing both, Cantr, the internet, and whiskey.
HATES: His apartment, lizards, snakes, being told what to do.
STR: -2
AGI: -10
INT: +10
RCK: >9000
chase02

Postby chase02 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 am

There are three religions in cantr?!
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 am

:roll:
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 am

Mr. Black wrote:Oh, right....um....Top 3 religions?

1. I like Dorri! Er... whatever
2. Divinus Decretum (I've no IC anything with this religion but I can't wait to. Their view on everything look so fun to RP with! I can't wait!)
3. There was the one religion that worshiped animals that I remember from a character I had before everyone was all, "I know Dudel!" They loved animals to the point that hurting them was punishable BY DEATH! (Moral of the Story: Read local town laws before your character dies :lol:)
chase02

Postby chase02 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 am

and the next question is....?
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 pm

OH RIGHT!

Top 3 favorite IC oops that OOCally you were mad that your character did but did the thing anyway if ONLY to remain IC.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 pm

1. Having one of my character welcome people to a different town my other character resides in (out of habit - tough when most of your characters lead towns)

2. Mistaking people's gender (since I don't do the char desc thing) and saying 'sir' when it should be 'miss' or 'ma'am'.

3. Screwing up posts when my characters cross paths. (One speaks the other character's posts due to misclick of character and what not). Horrible.

Top 3 pet peeves characters do that annoy you or your own characters
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:54 pm

1.) Drive my car. I know you're trying to get somewhere faster, but I RP'd being in the driver's seat, and you didn't RP moving me. So stop it. Lol.

2.) Stealing a whole town silently when others are awake. I have one character who would sarcastically be like "now pick up those onions, there you go...now leave town..right...nice knowing you". If you're going to rob a town, at least say something. I don't care if its "Muahaha aye ar stealin ur loots" just speak up.

3.) Completely ignore them. One does this because she doesn't like her, and my character is like "wtf, immature much?"

Top 3 annoyingly characters ..If we had this, sorry lol.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
joo

Postby joo » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:19 am

1. Pillsbury Workman (due to detrimental RP/multiple CRBs/having THREE characters in the same locations as his "clones").
  2. Tied between Toeboy and That guy who spawned in BFE (Michael I think) who wanted to make a guitar.
  3. Nick Blackrock (made one of my characters and also me as a player furious! Although not due to bad RP.)

Bonus entry: Anybody who places things which are not apparent to other characters or related to their own actions -- example: *Turns to Juliet, remembering that she is next to him, and gazes into her emerald green eyes, thinking maybe they could one day be more than just friends*. Makes me want to DESTROY, ATTACK, DIE.

Top 10 suicidal/short-lived newspawns.
edit: top 3 I meant!
Last edited by joo on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

1. That one idiot who got on a Heaven's bike, but decided to steal a different tandem bike without a lock instead.

2. That one idiot who punched who some random people and took off with some useless abundant resource like stone or sand

3. That one idiot who decided it would be fun to clear the ground of all resources -and- notes.. and then flee.

4-10. Idiots.

Top 3 ways you'd like your characters to be remembered.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm

That question could be interpreted in several ways but here's one

1. Mentioned in best RP'd characters thread
2. Mentioned in most annoying characters (lol)
3. Mentioned in memorable dead or gone but not forgotten after they're dead

Top 3 characters who talk too much.
Not-so-sad panda
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 pm

LOL.

1.) Cicil from Dory, with his long speeches answering a yes or no question
2.) Dish, in Seatown Forest. That girl is always ALWAYS awake and talking.
3.) That polish guy...uhm..Assis. Everytime I turn around he's saying something else I don't understand.

Top 3 characters who would be mentioned on the best RP thread if they just talked a little -more-.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Rebma19 wrote:1.) Cicil from Dory, with his long speeches answering a yes or no question

WHY did I see THAT comming? :lol:

Oh and I don't have a Top 3 for that. :roll:
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Dudel wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:Oh, right....um....Top 3 religions?

1. I like Dorri! Er... whatever
2. Divinus Decretum (I've no IC anything with this religion but I can't wait to. Their view on everything look so fun to RP with! I can't wait!)
3. There was the one religion that worshiped animals that I remember from a character I had before everyone was all, "I know Dudel!" They loved animals to the point that hurting them was punishable BY DEATH! (Moral of the Story: Read local town laws before your character dies :lol:)

So far the best religion I've seen is the one about The Wizard :) No stupid stuff, just... it is, now let's go on with life. Unlike all the other religions that require you to do stuff, jeez. =P

Top 3 characters who would be mentioned on the best RP thread if they just talked a little -more-.

No specific order.
-Larry Moore
-Pingu Rasputin
-Andrea (active enough, just sometimes saying a lil too less. I'm guilty of that with my char there, too, though ^^,)

Top 3 rudest characters
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “Forum Games”