HEROES AND VILLAINS MAFIA - game over, killer wins!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:07 pm

*she smiles* Oh but I didn't say you claimed it out loud.. *winks* I was told by PM that you admitted to being the other bulletproof which of course isn't right since I AM one of the bulletproof's and Joo is the other..
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Rebma19 wrote:*she sighs and shakes her head* Okay first, playerslayer, you've doomed us all. First, you reveal everyone's roles in that message of yours. Now, this is how we stand.

Trex exposed himself as the tracker and i as the watcher, Wiro admitted to shooting Joo which exposes him as a hit bulletproof and you and Mikki are claiming the role of the second bulletproof. i didn't have to expose anyones roles it has already been done. anyone who has been listening to what's going on would know this.

and why must you remind Trex of who contacted who first?..... either way i stand by my vote. but Rebma, your gonna be next. either you or toon.
joo

Postby joo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 pm

*Looks from Rebma to Mikki* My thoughts? I think that it would be a stupid move to vote for any person who might possible be the unhit bulletproof, as that is basically giving the maphia two free shots if we're wrong, and us only one kill if we're right.

I'm still voting for Toon. He still hasn't proven himself to be anything other than the dirty maphia that he is.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:21 am

I am sure if he has sense he will claim bp. In fact, do you guys want to see my previous reports?
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:03 am

Considering that these votes are all over the place, I will end the day once votes are locked. Bold = locked.

Mikki: Trex [1]
Trex: mikki [2], playerslayer [5]
Playerslayer: Toon [3], rebma [6]
Toon: Joo [4]

Not voting: none

Currently up for lynching: Trex
joo

Postby joo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 am

*Sighs* You see, Trexdino, perhaps if you hadn't locked your vote on Mikki we could have voted for someone more worthwhile, together.

Again, I would like everybody to look at the situation. There are a few people who are generally suspected of being maphia - but I can see only one for whom there is no plausible defence *points at Toon* I would think that, now that we have only this opportunity to use our numbers against the maphia. Please, put aside your rivalries with each other for a short time, so we may do what we all know is right.

I will wait a while for you all to consider the reasons I have given you for voting for Toon, but due to the intensity of the situation, I fear the people may snap at any moment and lynch someone rashly.
toon

Postby toon » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Well, sadly, i can only add to the confusion. I planned to wait without revealing who I am, but I am the other Bulletproof. I didn't claim it for so long because I figured someone would have had to have had some evidence against these other people. I also figured that claiming to be it after three other people had would be pretty much suicide. But since I have no choice, I've now claimed what I am. I know it's a whole mess right now. We have 4 people claiming to be Bulletproofs and everyone is pointing fingers at one another.
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:07 pm

*she looks over* Are you serious? *she smiles* Wow, I never thought it would turn out like this.. *shakes her head* Joo, I think I will be voting with you on this one.
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:25 pm

*she sighs* You know Joo..as always, you have a point. Just incase playerslayer is really the watcher, we should be careful. unvote playerslayer.

Toon....*she shakes her head* That doesn't even sound plausible.

Vote ToonI think this time I'm going to lockthis vote. Before I start second guessing myself.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 pm

*she nods* I too am going to change my vote..

Unvote Trex

Vote Toon LOCK VOTE
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:12 pm

this whole time i have thought that Toon was the killer. if we vote toon the mafia will lynch one of us and we will lose.....but at least if we're going down we might as well take someone who is guilty with us.

VOTE TOON AND LOCK VOTE
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:30 pm

EDIT: problem with server resulted in a double post.
toon

Postby toon » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Exactly what I figured would happen when I stated my role. That is why I didn't want to say it in the first place. Looks like the votes are locked.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Well, in case I die my other reports are:
You followed Joo throughout the night, Joo visited no one.
and...
You followed Rebma19 throughout the night, Rebma19 visited no one.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:16 pm

*she looks at Trex* Well do me a favor and follow me tonight.. *she looks over* I know you won't find anything.. *she shakes her head* I would rather the mafia come after me.. *she sighs*

Return to “Forum Games”