Is it wrong to...

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

ezz

Is it wrong to...

Postby ezz » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:17 am

I was going to ask a question but thought that this format could work as a game kinda thing.

(I just want to see what Joo will post really :lol: )

Is it wrong to...

Re-use a character name that you thought was awesome?
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 am

someone stole my charris name while she was still alive (still is).. I didn't think it was to cool.... but i think that one caused problems and is dead now.. I think..

As far as I am concerned... Make new ones.. if you found one that was awesome, I am sure you can be original.. and make a new one up!

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
joo

Postby joo » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:51 pm

I have reused names or parts of names from characters of mine from previous who I knew were long dead and not likely to be remembered by many people.

Is it wrong to sleep in a bed where the moon has been sweating, in the lobbey with 900 windows? (There, you got your provocative post, now leave me alone :P )
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:08 am

i'm going take a wild guess and say......maybe? ** doesn't fully understand Joo's post **

to answer the other question. YES. i try my best NOT to copy peoples names but many of the more common names have been taken.....and quite a few uncommon ones have been taken too.

is it wrong to randomly kill a person you promise to help for something his friend did? ( actual personal experience, and my friend only steered the guys boat because it stopped in the middle of us traveling cause it hit land )
joo

Postby joo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:47 am

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/leonard+cohen/take+this+waltz_20082814.html

playerslayer666 wrote:is it wrong to randomly kill a person you promise to help for something his friend did? ( actual personal experience, and my friend only steered the guys boat because it stopped in the middle of us traveling cause it hit land )

Yes, that does sound quite wrong.

Is it wrong to imply you intend to have sex with the corpse of a woman who is in your house by reffering to something that is not possible within the game mechanics? (A character of mine saw this quite long ago, and no, it wasn't me who did it).
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:57 am

If the question is is it wrong to have sex with corpses in Cantr because it hasn't been programmed, I'd say no. If there are no witnesses, people just gotta believe your story if you tell them or you might leave a note about it.

Is it wrong to get turned on by being restrained?
Not-so-sad panda
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Thats a big hells no. Very common turn on.

Is it wrong to put up with someone's bad behavior, just because it takes less effort than confronting?
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Yes, you should kick their ass and show them you're the boss.

Is it wrong to lock people up in your basement? :O
Read about my characters by following this link.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Yes, unless there's strong reason to suspect that the people would hurt other people or themselves unless they were confined, and for some reason can't be put in prison or in a mental institution. For example if they are werewolves and the authorities don't believe in those.

Is it wrong to sacrifice a woman to a military leader who otherwise threatens to invade your town/country and kill and torture several people and has the manpower to back up his threat? Does it make a difference if the woman is a volunteer or unwilling?
Not-so-sad panda
joo

Postby joo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 pm

In Cantr, absolutely not. They're probably a sleeping noob anyway, and in the least it will give them some kind of humility and stimulate RP. In RL, it really depends on the circumstances. If it's a "born to rape" type of locking someone up in your basement, then it probably is wrong, but there might be some other situations where it's right (for example if the victim is a vampire or a werewolf or a mad cow's disease sufferer)

edit: whoops

No. The policy of appeasement didn't work in WWII, and it won't work in Cantr. If somebody has the audacity to demand a human sacrifice in return for not invading your town, they will certainly have no qualms about breaking a promise. If you give a bully what they want, you are only fuelling the fire, as they will see you as a weak, easy target.

Is it wrong to get turned on when thinking about RPing torturing someone in Cantr?
rpg101

Postby rpg101 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Maybe, depends on what kind of torture...*blinks*

Is it wrong it wrong to attack someone in Cantr just because that character reminds you of someone who bullied you in high-school? (In RL)
Andu

Postby Andu » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Yes. Very OOC.

Is it wrong to like horses... on your sandwich?
"An those with little fuel, could tie a pack of bears in front of their limousine, with whip and crossbow in hands to keep them in line."
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Haha, how else would they make proper salami?

Is it wrong to talk about people behind their backs if you're sure they can't overhear it?
Not-so-sad panda
rpg101

Postby rpg101 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 am

Yup, but who cares. I've done it, everyone's done it. And I'm sure it was done about me.

Is it wrong to make a new Cantr character just so you can have something to do while you wait for your other characters to get updated?
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 am

Umm... no.

Is it wrong to feel like you'd want to punch a drunkard just because they're blabbering endlessly and you can't hear what they're saying? (I've experienced this at least twice.)
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Forum Games”