mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:Um...I believe we already have this one:

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6736&start=0

;)

i can't find it without clicking on your link. i have checked the games list three or four time already. it's not even there.....how odd. it exists, but it's not there.

but the quote game you have shown me uses actual quotes. i just want people to quote each other and add there own comment, then have someone quote that ( hopfully. they don't have to. they can start there own chain if they wish ). eventually we will have quote topics too when the game starts to get boring. like things a person has posted that bother you. ( i have seen a select few posts that i don't like....)

I guess you are wanting things to look or start off like this?

yep. but i did want to see all those smiley faces slowly get pushed into the middle and then eventually disappear.....i also said no editing quotes so i won't mess with the previous quote to rig it so the smileys are there.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And so it all begins... :wink:

Ok...

Ok? Is that all you can say? I mean think of something else.. LOL

Ummm... Ok... At least I said something... right?
"A chemocline is the border region or interface between two contrasting and predominating chemistries within a body of water."
Don't ask I just found something on wikipedia.

Don't worry.. I wasn't planning on asking about it...

My cat has found the F1 key on my keyboard! Smart kitty! :shock:

That is too cool. Reminds me of some commercial...so easy your kid could do it and the kid fixes the blue screen of death by hitting the keyboard with a toy hammer or something like that. lol
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

i can't find it without clicking on your link. i have checked the games list three or four time already. it's not even there.....how odd. it exists, but it's not there.

but the quote game you have shown me uses actual quotes. i just want people to quote each other and add there own comment, then have someone quote that ( hopfully. they don't have to. they can start there own chain if they wish ). eventually we will have quote topics too when the game starts to get boring. like things a person has posted that bother you. ( i have seen a select few posts that i don't like....)

yep. but i did want to see all those smiley faces slowly get pushed into the middle and then eventually disappear.....i also said no editing quotes so i won't mess with the previous quote to rig it so the smileys are there.

Ok...

"A chemocline is the border region or interface between two contrasting and predominating chemistries within a body of water."

That is too cool. Reminds me of some commercial...so easy your kid could do it and the kid fixes the blue screen of death by hitting the keyboard with a toy hammer or something like that. lol

The only thing the cats did to my computer is jump up and knock some drink over and killed my keyboard.. Never fixed anything.
toon

Postby toon » Sun May 18, 2008 2:39 pm

That reminds me of something I heard on Yahoo games chat.. . :?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun May 18, 2008 6:19 pm

mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

The only thing the cats did to my computer is jump up and knock some drink over and killed my keyboard.. Never fixed anything.

lmao

Toon, you forgot to quote. ;)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

If you are going to play the game you must quote.. LOL
toon

Postby toon » Sun May 18, 2008 7:08 pm

mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

Wow, I kinda feel retarded... does that mean I lose the game?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm

toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

Nah...I think we'll let you slide just this once. ;)
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

Don't worry.. I almost did it too a few different times.. :wink:
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun May 18, 2008 10:59 pm

mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

>.> :twisted: MWAHAHAHAHAHA
toon

Postby toon » Mon May 19, 2008 2:28 am

Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

Forgetting to quote here is like forgetting to take a costume to a nerd convention.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:47 pm

toon wrote:
Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

Forgetting to quote here is like forgetting to take a costume to a nerd convention.

the only actual rule to this game is that you can't edit the quotes. but you CAN choose to not quote something and start your own quote chain. the thing is the next person who adds a quote can just quote the last person who quoted the original quote chain, so it's pointless to not quote something.

** looks at the rabbit. the dead spirit of one of his characters awakens for a short time ** FUFU! ** chases the rabbit. the pancake ends up falling off of it's head while it is running away **
joo

Postby joo » Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm

playerslayer666 wrote:
toon wrote:
Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

the only actual rule to this game is that you can't edit the quotes. but you CAN choose to not quote something and start your own quote chain. the thing is the next person who adds a quote can just quote the last person who quoted the original quote chain, so it's pointless to not quote something.

** looks at the rabbit. the dead spirit of one of his characters awakens for a short time ** FUFU! ** chases the rabbit. the pancake ends up falling off of it's head while it is running away **

I would type something, but I became so bored while reading the other quotes that I chewed my fingers off :shock:
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm

lol You are silly. I decided to make a sandwich and post my comments on top of the quotes. :P I just got to be difficult. The forum was down for what felt like forever....you guys will have to excuse me while I recover...

joo wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
toon wrote:
Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

I would type something, but I became so bored while reading the other quotes that I chewed my fingers off :shock:
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Sparkle wrote:lol You are silly. I decided to make a sandwich and post my comments on top of the quotes. :P I just got to be difficult. The forum was down for what felt like forever....you guys will have to excuse me while I recover...

joo wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
toon wrote:
Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

** throws in a random post **
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri May 23, 2008 2:08 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

playerslayer666 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:lol You are silly. I decided to make a sandwich and post my comments on top of the quotes. :P I just got to be difficult. The forum was down for what felt like forever....you guys will have to excuse me while I recover...

joo wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
toon wrote:
Tangential wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
mikki wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Lyd wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

lmao

** throws in a random post **

Return to “Forum Games”