quote game

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

playerslayer666

quote game

Postby playerslayer666 » Sat May 17, 2008 3:33 am

there is a quote pyramid..... or strip mine ( we are not sure what it is )going on in a different topic. someone made an interesting point and asked if it should be moved into the game section.....so i took it upon myself to start it in the game section.

one rule. don't edit the quotes. other than that it's a free for all. you can even choose to not quote something and start your own chain.

at the mall when you put a coin in one of those big round things you get to watch it go round and round. slowly getting smaller and going faster with each round.....not sure why but this reminds me of that. and it's pretty fun. ( simple things amuse simple minds :P )
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sat May 17, 2008 4:00 am

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sat May 17, 2008 4:03 am

playerslayer666 wrote::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i figured i would start it with a huge bunch of smiley faces.....and a second post. LOL.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat May 17, 2008 6:28 am

Um...I believe we already have this one:

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6736&start=0

;)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:21 am

Sparkle wrote:Um...I believe we already have this one:

;)

i can't find it without clicking on your link. i have checked the games list three or four time already. it's not even there.....how odd. it exists, but it's not there.

but the quote game you have shown me uses actual quotes. i just want people to quote each other and add there own comment, then have someone quote that ( hopfully. they don't have to. they can start there own chain if they wish ). eventually we will have quote topics too when the game starts to get boring. like things a person has posted that bother you. ( i have seen a select few posts that i don't like....)
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am

playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

i can't find it without clicking on your link. i have checked the games list three or four time already. it's not even there.....how odd. it exists, but it's not there.

but the quote game you have shown me uses actual quotes. i just want people to quote each other and add there own comment, then have someone quote that ( hopfully. they don't have to. they can start there own chain if they wish ). eventually we will have quote topics too when the game starts to get boring. like things a person has posted that bother you. ( i have seen a select few posts that i don't like....)

I guess you are wanting things to look or start off like this?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am

Actually, in that game, you can't speak normally. You can only speak using quotes. It was quite fun. Don't know why we stopped. lol

This one sounds ok too. I hear a lot of funny or stupid things and would love to mess with those people about it. :P
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:54 am

mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

yep. but i did want to see all those smiley faces slowly get pushed into the middle and then eventually disappear.....i also said no editing quotes so i won't mess with the previous quote to rig it so the smileys are there.
playerslayer666

Postby playerslayer666 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 am

playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

yep. but i did want to see all those smiley faces slowly get pushed into the middle and then eventually disappear.....i also said no editing quotes so i won't mess with the previous quote to rig it so the smileys are there.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 am

playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

And so it all begins... :wink:
toon

Postby toon » Sun May 18, 2008 3:05 am

mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 3:12 am

toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

Ok? Is that all you can say? I mean think of something else.. LOL
toon

Postby toon » Sun May 18, 2008 3:20 am

mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

Ummm... Ok... At least I said something... right?
"A chemocline is the border region or interface between two contrasting and predominating chemistries within a body of water."
Don't ask I just found something on wikipedia.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 18, 2008 3:55 am

toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

"A chemocline is the border region or interface between two contrasting and predominating chemistries within a body of water."

Don't worry.. I wasn't planning on asking about it...
Lyd

Postby Lyd » Sun May 18, 2008 4:20 am

mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
toon wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:
mikki wrote:
playerslayer666 wrote:

;)

Ok...

Don't worry.. I wasn't planning on asking about it...

My cat has found the F1 key on my keyboard! Smart kitty! :shock:
Shadows on the ceiling, coffee cup congealing
Tarot cards revealing, a solitary feeling
Terminal eyes, but I think it's alright
-Al Stewart

Return to “Forum Games”