Olympic Mafia - Game Over! GOOD WINS!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Thu May 29, 2008 1:34 am

The sun rises again and to everyone's surprise, the lovely Sparkle has been killed at night. Poor Sparkle.. Her body has been cremated and her remains are sprinkled everywhere on the floor. Tang sighs sadly and raises his arms up in the air, causing a whirlwind to pick up Sparkle's dust form and funneled into a jar. "Another one," Tang mutters sadly, "and she was so sweet."

SPARKLE IS DEAD
SPARKLE WAS GOOD

DAY 6
Money

Postby Money » Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 am

*looks up from the creature and waves him away* Dammit, We lost another one good one. Now all we have left is me and one of you two. This is going to make or break us.
mikki

Postby mikki » Thu May 29, 2008 2:27 am

*she wakes up suddenly as she hears the Almighty Tang speak. she looks down and sees Sparkles ashes scattered around. tears immediately begin to roll down her face. she removes her pearls, pointing them towards what remains* Why isn't it working? *she looks down at the pearls again, then points them again at the ashes as she continues to try and bring Sparkle back.*

Maybe the ashes need to be in a pile. she begins to crawl along the ground trying to make a pile of the ashes, then points her pearls towards them. still not working, she looks up at Tang, the tears still streaming. she watches his whirlwind take up the ashes. * Why her... why not me..

*she hears Money speak, and looks up suddenly.* Stay away from me.. *she looks over at Voltenion* Stay away from me.. *she backs up against the statue. her arms around her legs. she continues to look at the two of them* Which one of you did this to her?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu May 29, 2008 9:20 am

(ooc: Great...thanks loosers! You knew I was on to you. :P I was winning until you did that. I think if good wins I should still win. :D And Mikki and Tang you guys are such sweeties awww)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Money

Postby Money » Thu May 29, 2008 11:45 am

*raises his hands* Mikki I did not do this to your freind Sparkle. Voltenion did

Vote Voltenion

Think about it he tried to protect Trexidino and then he tried once he saw that Trexidino was going to be lynched to distance himself from him.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Thu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm

*rolls eyes* The most annoying thing is that no one listens to me... *looks at Money* I never protected anyone, it's the last time I'll say that. Ok? Good...*breathes then turns to Mikki, clapping his hands* Nice perfomance, almost made me cry.*nods slowly then starts walking as he speaks* Well, Money, when Sparkle and Trex had their little problems, he voted right away for the evil guy.*glances at Money* If he was evil, he'd protect him. At least try for a little bit, till he saw Trex was doomed...

Vote for Mikki

It's her, don't let a nice pair of hips control your mind, Money. Think by yourself, hear what all has been said so far. Since the day I opened my mouth here that I've been screwing mafia up. It doesn't make sense... Don't you see? Why would I attract so much attention to me if I wasn't good? It'd would be totally stupid! An evil god hides between fights and votes, he just waits till someone points and then bandwagons. You want me to keep talking, or is it enough?
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Money

Postby Money » Thu May 29, 2008 8:41 pm

*nods and laughs* Do not worry. Hips do not controle my thinking, That was the people a few nights and lynchings back. Also I see your reasoning Mikki is not laying down any acussations she is just sitting their crying letting me fight her battles... But Sparkle accused you and I trust her judgement.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Thu May 29, 2008 10:23 pm

And you know why Sparkle accusations on me never developed? Because she only said *clears his throat and imitates a feminine voice* "I think Volt is evil" *hides a smile then continues* She never actually said why, she was just completly blind and, when you are blind, those who talk more always seem guilty.*nods* And once again it's happening, you have no evidence of who it is. So you chose me, thinking that it can't just be Mikki. Don't try to say you aren't voting blindly because it's not true. Your first statement was that I protected Trex, that answered out you now come with "Sparkle said you are evil, so I'll go with her." That answered out too, are you going to vote for Mikki now or should I go on opening your eyes?
Money

Postby Money » Thu May 29, 2008 10:48 pm

*nods* Voltenion I see what you are saying but I still have mis-givings. I see that you are most likely right but without any reasoning from mikki I cannot change my vote without losing the advantage incase you are mafia. I shall wait for Mikkis reply. Also if you are so confident in yourself why do you not reveal? Are you one of the greator gods or a minor diety?
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri May 30, 2008 1:13 am

*she shakes her head, the tears staining her face. she releases her legs and looks at both of them. she takes a deep breath* Alright.. *she wipes the tears from her face* Since you wanted to bring up the past Volt.. Let's start with yours..

First off.. The only time you voted for someone was JM.. And you never locked in your vote.. Seems to me that you were just trying to cover yourself.. I mean people would start to notice the fact that you never voted.. I on the other hand, voted each and everytime. I locked my votes in and have not stayed quiet.. You on the other hand didn't start being active in the conversation until it came down to five of us..

*she takes a deep breath* Not to mention, Sparkle did suspect you. She said you should have killed her the other night.. And I guess you figured that last night was as good as any other night.. *her eyes begin to tear up again*.. And I believe that you are more suspicious then Money is. Atleast he locked in his votes.. And with that said...

Vote Voltenion
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri May 30, 2008 2:35 am

Voting Tally

Volt: Money (1), Mikki (3)
Mikki: Volt (2)

Lynching in 48 hours (or until 2 votes are locked on the same person)
Money

Postby Money » Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm

*throws a coin to voltenion* Heres to pay the ferryman to cross the Styx.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Fri May 30, 2008 3:18 pm

*rolls eyes, obviously impatient* Ok... Here I go.*once again he walks as he speaks* You say the first time I ever voted was for JM, well I'm starting to get really annoyed because the accusations you all give to me were already all answered by me...lots of times.*shrugs* Still, I never voted for other people because I didn't had to, all I had to do was state my suspicions and say who I thought was evil. Those people always where set to be lynched so why vote? Next, you mostly say I'm evil because I don't lock down my votes.*shakes his head* That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Why? Locking down votes is an evil action! Do I even need to explain? When you vote, the voted god always has a time to react. In that time it's the best time to see wheter he is or not evil!*smiles* As for locking down votes being evil, doesn't it make sense? You lock down your vote, the mafia comes and locks down their votes on the same person and BOOM, one good is killed without him having time to notice. It's the most ridiculous thing you can do, if you are good. And it's a lie I was active only recently. The only day I didn't opened my mouth was on the first day. Since the second day that I've been stating my suspicions and what I believe! It's not the quantaty but the quality.*pauses* As for you, the number of tears that came down your eyes is bigger than the words you have said so far that could help us.

*turns to Money* Thanks for bringing that up.*grins* Why haven't I revealed? First off, I don't like, yes. But another reason was that I needed the mafia to try and kill me! Haven't you noticed? Why would I say that killing Sparkle was a waste of time? It was indeed! If I was a normal god I wouldn't have said that, so that they would kill her and we could keep a good useful role. But I wanted to make them try to kill me so that I could survive and they'd waste a night! It doesn't matter now, though. I'm the Bulletproof....*smiles then throws the coin back to Money*Now...Vote for Mikki or give that to Tang.
Money

Postby Money » Fri May 30, 2008 10:53 pm

*looks to both of them* Voltenion I am going to trust you. I have been thinking and thought wait! What if killing Sparkle was all a distract? Mikki is a good freind of Sparkle and thus would distract us from thinking it was her, Letting me dither around trying to decide which one of you I should vote for. This has lead me to beleive that Mikki is the one who is evil.

Vote Mikki

Also Mikki will you claim also to be one of the greater gods?
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri May 30, 2008 11:41 pm

*she places her head in her hands, then looks up* Voltenion.. There is an error in your story here.. And I will just point out from what you just said.. *she takes a deep breath*

You state that you didn't need to vote. *she nods* Alright.. there was enough people voting to have lynched someone.. The problem with that is this.. You were staying back.. Letting good kill off all the good.. You sat back and watched your victory happening right in front of your eyes without having to lift a finger.. The only time you did speak was to say... "I think this person is suspicious" *rolls her eyes* We all did that.. Again that doesn't help when you don't back up your reasonings..

As of locking down your vote. The only ones that were locking votes were those of good killing off evil.. I was told to lock the vote so that it would happen faster.. Not because I am evil.. And your statement about locking votes is evil is nothing but crap.. It sounded good, but makes no sense. Now if it was just the evil side locking down their votes then, Yes I could see where locking your vote is nothing but evil.. But it isn't..

You mentioned that killing Sparkle was a waste of time.. *she shakes her head slowly* That is nothing new, Volt.. She lost her power AFTER reviving Dog, if you don't remember.. So me killing her? THAT in itself would be a waste of time.. She was on to you.. So in order for your plan to work, you had to get rid of her..

You killed off Sparkle to frame me.. *she looks at Money* Which he is doing very well seeing how you believe him.. *she looks back at Volt* Good job, Volt for pushing all your wrong doings on me.. *she looks back over at Money* No I am not going to claim a role I dont have.. I am a regular god.. A Deitie **Or however you spell the damn thing** If you must.. Volt is lying to you Money and by voting along side him, you have sealed Almighty Tang's fate..

Edited to insert this **I am going out of town so I won't be next to a computer.. Everyone played a great game regardless of the winner and I won't be able to respond unless through Tang cause I have MSN on my phone and he can relay messages if needed**

Return to “Forum Games”