Medieval Mafia

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

trexdino

Medieval Mafia

Postby trexdino » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Just a few last minute clarification:
1. The two mafia's switch every other night to kill someone. The Evil Knight's Mafia will get first night, and then the Monster Mafia will get the second night and so on.
2. Either mafia's win when the town is equal to their number, and the other mafia is eliminated.
3. My word is finally.
4. If you wish, give me a description of how you wish to kill somone, for lynching and killings. Otherwise, I will make up my own.
5. Last but not least, if you wish to join, tell me in a private message by the end of this day. After that, no more joining.

You are all in Manor Crayola, led by Lord Trexdino, enjoying a peaceful and joyous dinner. You all invited to this dinner to celebrate Lord Trexdino's victory in the War against another Manor. Lady Trexdino was the one that invited you all, it was she that had planned it all. You were are laughing and having a wonderful time...until just one second Lady Trexdino dropped to the floor dead, poisoned. Lord Trexdino stood up, shock and proclaimed, "My love, my love is dead. You must all find these killers before it is too late. I charge you with this, while I weep in my chambers." He then runs off, weeping into his bedroom chamber.

It is now up to all of you to find the mafia's, and fast. Good luck to you all, for this is MEDIEVAL MAFIA
[/b]
Players:
1. Mikki (Hung and shot at, afterwards being thrown into fire. Was EVIL)
2. Tangetial (Arrow to the throat, and dragon carved into chest by knife) Was good
3.Cantrfreak
4.Dogonabun
5. Toon Dead, pool ofblood on floor
6. Frenchfisher
7. Bowser
8. Sparkle Dead and was evil. Was killed same way as Voltenion, but also decapitated
9. Voltenion (Was stappped repeatedly, found dead with message on wall, half finished.)
10. Joo
DEAD (He never arrived at the Manor, so most likely died in the storm.)
11. Zanthos
12. Money Dead (Burned alive) Was the thief (On Day 3, was brought back to life)
13. Joshuamonkey

One evil was dead, and 3 good.
Last edited by trexdino on Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 am, edited 13 times in total.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:29 pm

*He frowns as the queen dies and as the king rushes off like a crybaby. He slowly takes a sip from his golden goblet, setting it down on the table and stands up, signalling for one of the hot knightresses behind him to take put the cup in a safe place as it is the royal cup of his family.*

This is certainly an unfortunate turn of events. And as so, I believe it may be important to reveal my identity as to not be accused of any suspicions that may fall upon myself.

I am Lord CF of the Freak Dynasty, emperor of the Supreme Medieval Communist Empire, Cantr!

The four women behind me are my bodyguards and friends. Their name is of no importance. Be careful not to get them angry, they are the best knights in the land are equipped with the best magical equipment, second only to mines. Plus, thier feisty and easily angered.

I feel a moment of silence may be necessary for our recently departed hostress. *he smiles faintly* Eh. I hate moments of silence. Anyway, we should really begin with finding those dastardly fiends and hope the Manor Crayola does not fall into the palms of the Monsters or the Evil Knights.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 pm

*she jumps up out of her chair* Have you men gone mad?! Lady Trex just drops and you *she turns to Lord CF* are just going to sit there and sip away on your stupid cup! *she runs up to Lady Trex checking for a pulse* Someone call a doctor. Quickly...please!

*she stands over the body shaking her head* Her husband just runs out and leaves her like this. If you ask me he is the guilty one. I don't put anything pass any man. They are all sneaky, deceitful and full of lies....*she sighs as tears start to fall down her face*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 pm

*smiles, walking over next to Sparkle* I am surprised to see you so shocked. *smirks* Anyway. A ruler- or whatever you are, must always keep your cool. *he snaps his fingers to his bodyguards* Would you please take mi'ladies corpse to a proper place and find somebody to prepare a ceremony. I'll pay for it all.

Tis' the least I can do, after all, we are all allies here to celebrate a glorious victory and a mourn terrible loss. Sparkle, I support you slightly. The Lord can gain even more control should the Lady be dead. And it be easy for her to perform the deed, and even, he may have dissapeared to leave the scene.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

*gives him a surprising look* Celebrate? How can you be so settle about this? Just...get away from me....*she slowly walks back to the table and returns to her seat with a puzzled look on her face*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm

(OOC: Read the first post. xD This was a party because we won a war.)

*frowns turning back to Sparkle* I am ruler, Lady Sparkle. I have to stay calm and becareful as to not make rash decisions. You of all people should know that. *smiles at her* I am actually surprised that -you- are unsettled by this. Be careful as to not... let the current atmosphere to cloud your judgement. I shall mourn greatly after this all dealt with, but for now, we have to live through this first without as many of our deaths as possible.

*walks over to her, taking a slice of bread* I suppose the celebration is over. Let us hope that the Lord is not doing this to gain dominion over our alliance, nor the Telmarines (OOC: sorry Narnia, XD) aren't exacting revenge for us crushing thier empire.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 pm

(ooc: I know. ;) )

*she sighs staring at her plate* I guess women handle things differently then men. *she considers his words for a second then worry comes across her face as she slowly looks up at him, her eyes widened* So you are saying...you don't think the killing will stop will Lady Trex?
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Forsooth! I, frenchfisher, King of Tarabon ((propz if anyone recognizes this, yo)), High Seat of House Lannister ((propz again)), do hereby pledge my land and myself to avenging this horrid injustice! Whoever violated the sacred compact of guestright must be done away with at once!
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 pm

No. I believe whoever is behind this... will stop at nothing to gain control of this mighty empire. Listen. Whoever controls Manor Crayola, controls the alliance HQ and can further conquer -our-. We have either a traitor amongst our midst, the Telmarines spies seeking revenge, or Lord Trex seeking domination over us. They will stop at nothing, whomever they may be, and will kill everybody. Myself. Yourself. Lady Mikki. -everybody- that stands in thier way. Lord Tang. Lord Dog. I doubt they will hesitate either.

*smiles at her*

We have to be careful, band together, and kill the enemy. For the sake of our interests, people, and whatever.

(OOC: We're all kings and queens right?)
toon

Postby toon » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Hello Ladies... eh and gentlemen. *He walks over to the body and frowns* Well, I hope trex is alright. But we should probably do something with this body. Maybe a freezer somewhere so that we can preserve it 'till a proper burial.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Toon, my bodyguards have already sent it to a proper place. *smiles as the four women enter* Ah. They're back.
toon

Postby toon » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:14 pm

*coughs* Then what am I looking at? *yawns as he wipes his eyes*
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Nothing, Lord Toon.
toon

Postby toon » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm

*frowns* I guess so. *laughs as he walks to the couch and sits down*
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 pm

((I presume someone could be jester or random serving wench if they wished... ;)))

Return to “Forum Games”