South Park (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

South Park (A Mafia Game)

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:17 pm

I see the Lib game is FINALLY almost over so I decided to began the signups for a new game!

I choose this theme because I love South Park! This game comes particularly from epidsode 215 "Spooky Fish". If you want to see this episode pm me for the link. (The only character not in that episode is Butters, but I had to add him cause I love the little guy!)

Something strange is happening to South Park! Cartman walks up to his friends while they are waiting on the bus. He is behaving in a strange way...What is wrong with him they thought. Cartman has never been this nice to us before. Meanwhile, Stan's mom's monthly visitor is in town. It's his Dear Aunt Flow. With her is a gift for Stan. An incredible odd fish. Could her visit have anything to do with the odd behavior of Cartman? Suddenly...when things seem they couldn't get any stranger they realized there are two Cartmans! The other was from an evil alternate universe, but was much nicer than their real friend Cartman so the boys decided to ditch the old and bring in the new. But...before to long the boys realized their were two of them as well. An Evil Kyle and an Evil Stan and they (along with Stan's fish) were killing off the people of South Park one by one! The town joins the boys on a desperate search to find Cartman, Evil Kyle, and Evil Stan before the whole town is killed by this evil alternate universe.

I got these directly from the mafia site.

Evil
1 Cartman (Mafia Godfather) - Is in charge of sending victim choices to me. Also, Cartman will appear innocent to Officer Bob Brady.

1 Evil Kyle (Mafia Cop) - Has the ability to investigate one person each night and learn that person's role.

0-1 Evil Stan (Mafia Framer) - Can choose somebody during the night to frame. If that person is investigated by a cop, he will turn up "Guilty".

Good
1 Officer Bob Brady (Day Cop) - He can investigate one person each day. Does not send night orders.

1 Stan (Doctor) - Each night, Stan contacts me, choosing one player to protect during the night. If that person is attacked, they will not die.

0-1 Kyle (Inventor) - Is a townie that is given 3 powers each night. He choses a person to use this power on and 1 random power will be chosen out of the 3. Once he uses all 3 he becomes a regular townie.

0-1 Chef (Bus Driver) - Chooses two people during the night to switch places. These two people are now 'switched' for just that night. Anything that happens to one of the two people chosen (be it targetted by Mafia or checked out by Officer Bob Brady) actually happens to the other person.

0-1 Butters (Governor) - Has the ability to prevent a lynch from occuring once per game. Once a lynch has occured, Butters is given a brief opportunity to secretly tell me to stop the lynch. If he chooses to use his power, then the lynch does not happen and night begins as usual. Butters may not stop his own lynch. (Hope a smart person gets this one. ;) )

0-1 Kenny (Bulletproof Townie) *If you are a South Park fan you will see the irony in this lol* - Has permanent protection from night kills. Any attempts to kill him at night will fail. The only way he can be killed is if he is lynched. Will not be in play if there is a reviver. (Hope a smart person gets this one too lol)

0-1 Evil Cartman (Reviver) - Has the ability to bring somebody back to life after they have been killed. Will not be in play if there is a BulletProof Townie.

0-1 Shelly (Tracker) - Has the ability to target one person each night and follow them. If her target visits another person's house then the tracker will know. However, the tracker will not know what his target was doing at that house. (This is a great roleplaying character)

0-1 Stan's Mom (Forensic Investigator) - Has the ability to analyze a dead person's body to reveal their role. She is also given a list of players who have targeted that person since the game began.

0-1 Aunt Flow (Saulus) - Is a regular townie unless she is targeted by the mafia. If that happens, then I will politely announce that nobody was killed during the night. From this point on, she only wins if the mafia win. Until converted, Saulus is pro-town.

I forgot to mention EVERYONE will have a power role of some sort as you can see. There are no regular townies. Also, I will do power roles in the order in which they are received to encourage everyone to send in their orders in an orderly manner. This means if the cop decides to protect someone AFTER the mafia has put in theirs order to kill this person then the mafia's order will override the cop's.

Signups:

1. Tangential
2. Mikki - Killed (Second Night)
3. CantrFreak
4. Zanthos - Lynched (Second day)
5. Dogonabun - Lynched (First day)
6. toon - Killed (First Night)
7. Bowser
Last edited by Sparkle on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm in!
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 pm

If there is anything I forgot to mention please let me know.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Do we have to use the character names listed up there?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Definitely not. The names are just to give you roleplaying ideas. Please do not give yourself away by saying that name or being to much like them.
toon

Postby toon » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Sorry Sparkle, don't watch much South park. I'll have to pass, otherwise it looks really cool.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Ok. Understandable. Sounds like you are all Mafia'ed out. lol
toon

Postby toon » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:32 pm

If you decide to make another one sometime, let me know and I'd gladly join.What is a mafia game without me right?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 pm

True true. I'll let you know. :)
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 pm

I think you should try it Toon.. never know.. it might turn out like the mafia game.. *winks*
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 pm

i guess ill be in...

hopefully ill last longer than a round this time :roll:

I cant seem to live past the first day, since sparkle and my amazing allstar mafia victory.

*prays for kenny*
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 pm

lmao Yeah, sorry to hear it Zanthos. Guess they are scared to be fooled by us again? :P
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:10 pm

I'll play.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am

sorry zanthos. :(

and sparkle! I like the all power stuff! Everyone will be happy and important =)
toon

Postby toon » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 am

If you really need another person I'll play but I'm not too much into south park and so I don't wnat to end up clueless...

Return to “Forum Games”