South Park (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:39 am

Zanthos wrote:Hey! we can't just toss around accusitions like this! someone is lible to get killed!

That said... Vote Cantrfreak

We have to get to the bottom of things!

Which is why I still like my Tang vote. This way on the lynch vote on day one. Way before anyone was really in danger.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:41 am

*frowns deeply*

This is troubling. Bowser may have known who Zanthos was and pretended to be the detective so he killed Mikki for voting for him. OR Tang may be cartman.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:44 am

It's all on you CF, I've made my determination unless Tang can somehow convince me to go the other way... but the first day vote from the Evil Zanthos against you makes me believe he isn't working with you.

Lucky for us, the person he tossed his vote onto the first day, lived until there was just two of us good people left.

CF, has anyone ever come out and said they were Officer Barbrady? No, no one would or could. I'm an idiot, no one else but me would admit to being so incompetent
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:47 am

I could be Evil Kyle, investigated Dog and found out he was the detective and then claimed that role... that makes sense. But why would I then lay it out right away that You and Tang were good, but I think Tang is evil.

That makes no sense. Unless I am the king of triple reverse psychology.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:27 pm

((That is some messed up shit... I mean my poor skull.... Alright I will be quiet now))
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:20 pm

lol Sorry Mikki. I hated to see you go too.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:39 am

*he falls to his knees as he kneels next to mikki's corpse. He looks at her sadly and brings her body close to him.* I'm sorry, mikki.. I could have protected you, but I didn't. I'm sorry.. *he hugs her and then snaps his eyes at Bowser then at CF angrily* One of you bastards killed her and left me to fend for myself. BASTARDS! *he clenches his fist* You BOTH need to prove to ME who is innocent. I've always been under constant suspicion. What am I? An easy lynch? Well FUCK YOU. You should have killed me off earlier.

I don't care if you say you're the detective anymore, Bowser. You could have gotten rid of the real detective earlier. Maybe the real detective was toon. Whatever role any of you guys say, I couldn't care less because it's down to three and roles don't matter anymore. I'm looking at what's been done and you, Bowser, seem like you're most likely to be evil than CF.

I don't need to prove myself to you, Bowser, because the proof is all there. I've said it all these last few days you just refuse to see the facts because in your little head, you're trying to throw me under the bus by getting CF on your side. *he glares at Bowser* Then do it. Get CF to lynch me. Might as well if he can't see what's really going on. mikki's gone and I don't want to be without her.

Vote Bowser
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:31 am

CF, vote Tang and it will be all over. Your Park will be yours again.
Please see through the last minute pleading of the enemy.

Vote Tang and you will be the hero
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Bowser wrote:CF, vote Tang and it will be all over.

No shit it will be over. Over so that Evil will win, you son of a bitch. You were the bastard who wouldn't listen to me when I openly voiced my suspicions on Zanthos - who was indeed evil. You were the one who was trying to lynch mikki when I was trying to protect her because I knew she was good. She could have easily lynched me on Day 1, but she didn't because she saw that I wasn't afraid to be lynched since the beginning. On Day 2, I had my vote on Zanthos and you had your vote on mikki. She had her vote on you. It wasn't until CF voted for Zanthos that you reluctantly released your vote from mikki and voted for Zanthos like a chicken shit. Dooped, my ass. You just didn't want your partner to be lynched. She was the only one who didn't think I was evil and you killed her!
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 am

*frowns* I swear if I'm wrong I'll nuke My Park. vote Bowser
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 am

Vote Tally:

Tangential - Bowser(1)
Bowser - Tangential(2), CF(3)

Up for lynch is Bowser.

Lynching is in 24 hours. No time extensions.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 am

You are wrong CF. I am good. I didn't call for an all reveal, I just revealed who I was because our numbers were dwindling and my power was only good to catch one person.

It's funny, the two people I investigated came out to be good... but I knew one was cartman. I've done all I can here.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 am

CF... you have one last shot to save the town.
Unvote me and vote for cartman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF1F8yEj2IY
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:38 am

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 am

*he frowns deeply at Bowser* What the crap is this propoganda?

I can do it too, you know.

Return to “Forum Games”