ANTI-MAFIA (Game over! Infiltrators win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dogonabun

ANTI-MAFIA (Game over! Infiltrators win!)

Postby Dogonabun » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Game has started.
There are three rules, in addition to the normal mafia rules (You can find them in any other mafia thread) are these:
None of this no-vote crap. Someone dies each day.
There is no PMing, outside of the mafia. I can't really enforce this, but if someone does PM you you should tell me. It's just bad playing if you cheat like that.
Please talk. If you don't talk during the night phase, and only send in day orders, I'll replace you.
ANTI MAFIA
People from all over the world, tired of the UMOOP (United Mafia Of Pain)’s reign of terror over many prominent locations (Very notably Hollywood and Socialdemocratopia), have decided to go against them at their very own game. In the day phase, in the blinding light, they deliver their justice and loot bodies. One mafia member, driven insane by the bodies dropping every day, has gone mad and has pulled a knife on his fellow men, becoming a serial killer, to make things worse! In night phase, everyone votes together to determine who shall be group-murdered, and in the day phase each power-role decides what they shall do. It’s basically a normal mafia game, but with day and night and good and evil switched.

Town/infiltrators:
1 town looter (Each night, selects a body to “loot”. The looter will then take the powers of that person for the night, and may use it the same night. Can loot the same body more than once- hence the importance of the grave-digger. If the medic is dead, will also reveal the looted person's role to the paladin and him/herself.(I made this one up myself! ^_^ ) )
1 town paladin (Chooses who to suprise-lynch each day, wins with infiltrators but only if the revolter is killed before the godfather, or if the godfather is not killed at all. When he dies the revolutionary gains his abilities. If the revolutionary dies before the paladin, the looter gains godfather capabilities.)
0-1Town revolutionary (Wins if the paladin dies, and then infiltrator wins. The infiltrators do not know who the revolutionary is, and they cannot communicate with one another. If the paladin dies, the revolter becomes the new paladin. Will not be in play if there is a traitor)
0-1 Town traitor (Wins with the infiltrators, is seen as defending by the detective, and cannot communicate with the infiltrators. The infiltrators does not know who the traitor is. Will not be in play if there is a revolutionary.

Mafia/defenders
1 mafia Detective (May research a person each night, to see if they are good or evil. )
1 Mafia roleblocker (May select one person each night, and prevents that person from doing their night action.)
1 mafia medic: May select one person each night to protect. ALSO serves as an automatic coroner, so that when any person dies while he is alive their role is revealed.
1 mafia man switcher: Able to switch two people at night, so that if an action is done to one person, it is diverted to the other and vice-versa. Can not switch the same two people two days in a row.
1 Gravedigger: Can choose one body each night to be buried, so that it cannot be looted.
2 Normal goons ( have no special powers, but are able to vote. )
List:
1.Sparkle
2.Tangential
3.Toon
4. trexdino
5.Mikki
6.Frenchfisher
7.Joshuamonkey (Killed day 1)
8.Zanthos
9.Voltenion
10.Bowser
Last edited by Dogonabun on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Stupidity is relative.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 pm

very interesting.. I do have several confusions though

Does this mean that only the town/infiltrators know each other (excluding the revolutionary or the traitor)?

Do the town revolutionary and traitor know who the town looter and town godfather are?

I don't quite understand the town revolutionary. If he wins if the town godfather dies, and then mafia wins. Then why would it matter tf the godfather dies, and then the revolter becomes the new godfather?

Who's on what side? Is it town against mafia? If so, then why are the 2 Normal townies under the mafia side? If they were to be on the mafia side.. maybe they would be better labeled as goonies.

When the Mafia detective investigates the Serial Killer, he becomes a.. townie? Is that under the Mafia side or the Town side?
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Tangential wrote:very interesting.. I do have several confusions though

Does this mean that only the town/infiltrators know each other (excluding the revolutionary or the traitor)?

Do the town revolutionary and traitor know who the town looter and town godfather are?

I don't quite understand the town revolutionary. If he wins if the town godfather dies, and then mafia wins. Then why would it matter tf the godfather dies, and then the revolter becomes the new godfather?

Who's on what side? Is it town against mafia? If so, then why are the 2 Normal townies under the mafia side? If they were to be on the mafia side.. maybe they would be better labeled as goonies.

When the Mafia detective investigates the Serial Killer, he becomes a.. townie? Is that under the Mafia side or the Town side?

1. Yes, the infiltrators know whom each other are.
2. Yes.
3. Because the godfather loses if the revolutionary wins.
4. Town = what would normally be mafia in other games, mafia = what would be town in other games. I'll change normal townies to normal goons, I missed that sorry.
5. Sorry, I meant he becomes a daytime vigilante. I've fixed it.
Stupidity is relative.
toon

Postby toon » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:51 pm

It's confusing, but I'd like to try when it starts. It makes you think... and I don't want to.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:39 pm

I'll play once everything is all figured out.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14 pm

I would give it a try, but it is a little confusing.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm

So can I confirm both of you?
Stupidity is relative.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Confirmed.

The only way to truly figure this out is to play. :)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:52 pm

*h enods* Yep, confirmed, same view as sparkle I guess.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
toon

Postby toon » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Me too.
Dogonabun

Postby Dogonabun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:07 pm

We still need a lot more people, but that's okay because I'm not planning to start it till after libertarians or hollywood is done.
Stupidity is relative.
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:26 pm

I will play.. and that is confirmed..
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 pm

That's good Dogonabun cause that sure would have been a lot going on at once. :)
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:43 pm

I'll play.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:40 pm

lmao.. thanks for the HUGE arrow. I did know I was unconfirmed, but I was waiting for mikki :wink:

:lol:

confirm me.

*shakes fist at huge arrow by his name*

Return to “Forum Games”